Carter at Pigeon Forge

splainshornets

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter ran it up tonite ...looking for those AP votes in the polls ....ran it up in last 8 minutes after PF pulled their QB...went for two and made it, to run it up to 57-12...then brought the house at the very end to block a PF punt and recover in the end zone for 64-12 final ....AT THE BUZZER

Carter reserves played third quarter thru fourth quarter and put up 22 points in that time period.

TD #1 4th string running back who is really a reciever scored 25 yard run, PAT made by 2nd string kicker

TD #2 Back-up QB threw to 2nd string WR on 3rd and long, kicker forgot the tee, didn't have any timeouts so the 2nd string kicker and holder didn't know what to do so they just ran it in.

TD #3 was a blocked punt, by a Sophomore tackle #79, #7 sophomore End ran it in with only 10 players on the field, Crawford (2nd string kicker) made the PAT.

Ran it up in the last 8 minutes??? What an absolutely asinine statement! Carter EMPTIED the bench, beginning early in the third quarter, and the kids (and I do mean KIDS) from all the way down the depth chart took advantage of their first PT of the year and made plays. You probably need more than 10 players on the field for it to qualify as bringing the house.

By the way, is whining genetic?

For Carter, u dont run up the score by no means. But u do not tell em to go out there n lay down or dont tackle em. Those 3rd n 4th stringers work hard in prac all wk n they should deserve a little success. U dont prac all wk for 3 hrs and tell em to go out there and lay down. If u cant stop a 3rd or 4th string theres sumthing wrong.

Ran it up in the last 8 minutes??? What an absolutely asinine statement! Carter EMPTIED the bench, beginning early in the third quarter, and the kids (and I do mean KIDS) from all the way down the depth chart took advantage of their first PT of the year and made plays. You probably need more than 10 players on the field for it to qualify as bringing the house.

By the way, is whining genetic?

Yeah...the folks in Pigeon Forge are in a heavy state of denial and have some kind of superiority complex. Must be genetic or something like that.

Wow...that's 36 points allowed one week, 45 the next and 64 the next. Might oughta think about being better on the defensive side of the ball instead of trying to work that spread offense. I think West Greene tried to make that work a few years ago and may still be doing it...how's that working out?

Just so happened that block punt at the end was a 3rd team lineman or you could say he would be lucky to get in during a JV game. It seems to me that PF needs to work on many things.

By the way 2 of the last 4 touchdowns were against the starters of Pigeon Forge. The 3rd string running back #21 had 144 yards against the Tigers.

I think I have to agree with Leonard Losers, I am still looking for those great athletes that Pigeon Forge has.

When I say playing college ball I mean athletic scholarship. Many players go to college and get scholarships. It might be lottery, music, academic, or various others. I want to know how many athletes that are playing college ball on Athletic scholarships. In other words how many kids are getting football scholarships. I mean skill positions.

When I say playing college ball I mean athletic scholarship. Many players go to college and get scholarships. It might be lottery, music, academic, or various others. I want to know how many athletes that are playing college ball on Athletic scholarships. In other words how many kids are getting football scholarships in skill positions.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS