Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says he is interested in the outcome of this game. Smith County appears to be pretty good this season. Slick Rick thinks Smith will win by 4 touchdowns. Slick Rick hopes he gets to see Smith in the playoffs. Slick Rick says good luck.

Who are the likely playoff contenders in 3 2A, besides Tyner? I honestly feel that, if we win our region, we will play YAI again in the second round. Who is battling for two, three and four down there? :thumb:

There are not as many Macon fans on here this year.

I'm still here. Lonely, but still here.

Here you go creampuff...........................

If the team that played last week shows up, we win by less than 7 points.

If the team that played 2 weeks ago is there, we lose by 10.

If the team that played 3 weeks ago is there, put in your freshmen, early.

Keeping it real. I know the Tigers CAN do it!!

I think the outcome of this game has a lot more to do with how SC responds to homecoming week than what MC brings to the table. MC will have to get a break or two and SC not play well to win this ballgame. I look for the Owls to have their most complete game of the year to date. Offense, defense and special teams clicking on all cylinders. Go Owls.

Glover you are absolutely right. My son and I were talking last night and he said that he can tell where the true fans are coming from in the stands. He said that there are a few fans that sit on the field house side of the bleachers, a few in the middle and of course myself and another parent and the student body on the other end of the bleachers. He wants the fans to make some noise. They really do appreciate it greatly and it means so much to them to know that people are supporting the team.

We do need to get behind the team. I leave the game with a sore throat each week and it takes me all day on Saturday to recover. Come on fans get off your behinds and CHEER for the OWLS.

GO OWLS!!!! I LOVE EACH OF YOU!!!!

I think the outcome of this game has a lot more to do with how SC responds to homecoming week than what MC brings to the table. MC will have to get a break or two and SC not play well to win this ballgame. I look for the Owls to have their most complete game of the year to date. Offense, defense and special teams clicking on all cylinders. Go Owls.

I think you are right. SC has shown signs of being a very good football team. They have not put together a complete game yet. When they do...they will be very good. I hope this is the week to start to put it together. I hope to see the improvements they made last year at about this time.

Grunt...come on up and bring all of your fans with you. You know...with your open date...this should be a very good close by game to see. Unfortunately...it appears I will not be able to see this one. I have another obligation. It's the same one I've had the last 3 years at this time. This is the last year I will miss it. You know it's an important one to miss this this game. Daughters come 1st...ya know. GO BIG OWLS

Edited by Antwan

Who are the likely playoff contenders in 3 2A, besides Tyner? I honestly feel that, if we win our region, we will play YAI again in the second round. Who is battling for two, three and four down there? :lol:

Tyner will come out on top it looks like.

Marion Co. looks like they will take 2nd if you ask me on how teams are performing righ tnow.

The 3 and 4 positions will be between Boyd Buc, Bledsoe, and Sequatchie.

Boyd played well enough to beat Marion Co. but it did not go there way. I think Boyd will Bledsoe Co. and Sequatchie Co., then will probably lose at the end of the year against Tyner. Having Hathaway back will be a big plus for those region games. May not show in the non region games we have left.

I think Boyd could go in at 3rd if they beat those 2 and then Bledsoe Co. would take the 4th. If Boyd wins those 2 games they will go into the play offs with 2 wins. :thumb:

Thats just my prediction of things.

Edited by reaction

Tyner will come out on top it looks like.

Marion Co. looks like they will take 2nd if you ask me on how teams are performing righ tnow.

The 3 and 4 positions will be between Boyd Buc, Bledsoe, and Sequatchie.

Boyd played well enough to beat Marion Co. but did not go there way. I think Boyd can be Bledsoe Co. and Sequatchie Co., then will probably lose at the end of the year against Tyner.

I think Boyd could go in at 3rd if they beat those 2 and then Bledsoe Co. would take the 4th. If Boyd wins those 2 games they will go into the play offs with 2 wins. :thumb:

Thats just my prediction of things.

Yeah...it looks to be that way. It does appear your game with Marion was for 2nd...as it was last year. I would think Bledsoe will be 4th as they beat Sequatchie. Our region in nowhere near decided yet. The Westmoreland at YAI game will tell a lot. Our game at Westmoreland is the other game that should decide things...unless a huge upset happens.

Edited by Antwan

The 1 point victory over TC at your place doesn't concern me greatly. The victory over WH has its merits though. Have a safe trip down the hill for the game.

Go Big Owls!!!!1

If you can recall, the "wonder year" we lost to portland early, and then went undefeated all the way to knoxville. I'm saying this cause this yr you got about the same type of players. SENIORS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE. I know we lost bad to pearl cohn, and a great 2a York, but they beat themselves on both games. Especially against york. Smith is like us, their hardest game will be their homecoming game. I'm not sure about how many starting seniors SC has, but Macon is loaded. It will make a difference. WH, TC, Greenbriar, and more lost a lot last yr. I told ya'll before last game that macon would win cause of experience. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE! ;)

If you can recall, the "wonder year" we lost to portland early, and then went undefeated all the way to knoxville. I'm saying this cause this yr you got about the same type of players. SENIORS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE. I know we lost bad to pearl cohn, and a great 2a York, but they beat themselves on both games. Especially against york. Smith is like us, their hardest game will be their homecoming game. I'm not sure about how many starting seniors SC has, but Macon is loaded. It will make a difference. WH, TC, Greenbriar, and more lost a lot last yr. I told ya'll before last game that macon would win cause of experience. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE! ;)

Well...SC beat that great 2a team last week by 14...not that that makes too much difference. SC does have several seniors starting as we usually do. You won't have an edge in experience.