Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, its time to ask the record keepers. Whats the stats for SC lossing at homecoming? Inquiring minds need to know. The crowd will be in the hole Friday night.Take the D out of crowd and what you got> CROW served in the concession any way you like it after the game. FREE to MC. Sc wins. Im not a si kek so Im not predicting scores. :thumb:

It may have been 1995. SC went 0-10 that year. I am not sure of any after that.

It may have been 1995. SC went 0-10 that year. I am not sure of any after that.

Yeah, I remember playing you all that year. That team was better than 0-10 on paper. SC must have had a tough schedule. The next year we played them, they were darn good. Elliott Evans was their running back both years. He was a good runner. Funny the difference one year can make.

All teams have down years, but the owls have been pretty consistant over the last 15 years. Pretty good from a tradition standpoint.

Yeah, I remember playing you all that year. That team was better than 0-10 on paper. SC must have had a tough schedule. The next year we played them, they were darn good. Elliott Evans was their running back both years. He was a good runner. Funny the difference one year can make.

All teams have down years, but the owls have been pretty consistant over the last 15 years. Pretty good from a tradition standpoint.

Yeah...that was Coach Anderson's 1st year. SC scored a whopping 26 points that year...all against Jackson County. They lost that game 28 to 26 in ot. They were shutout the other 9 games. Dismal year. The next year they were 8-4 losing to Webb in the 2nd round. On a side note...Elliott's 1st cousin is now SC's starting tailback.

Edited by Antwan

Who u sayin is tuckin theie tails? The Tigers you see posting on here been posting for MC all year. Just ask Twing Twang, he'll tell you who is fair weather.

Your comment is funny :thumb: cause about a page and a half on this thread is talking about how RABID and SUPPORTIVE Mc fans are at games. Who is on this board don't ammount to a hill of beans. Fun, but a still a small hill. The Mafia has even said thry wish their fans could be more like ours.

In the words of Al Davis, "Just win Babieeeeeeeeeeeee." Come on Tigers, you can do it!

I never said any of you were tucking your tails, atleast not yet. What I was saying, is that once again this friday night, for about the third week out of the season (counting G-ville, York, and this week Macon) we will get to see all the smack talkers from the other team who think they are gonna kill us tuck their tails and run. I'm not sayin you guys don't do a good job supporting your team, I never said that, because you definitly do a great job, probably better than anyone in this area. I have been reading this whole thread, and I know what has been said about some of our fans wishing our crowd was more like ya'lls, and I agree, it needs to be, if it was, it would make our guys play so much better I believe.

I never said ya'll weren't good fans!!

Good luck OWLS! Hopefully we will see an injury free game.

Schedule was not that tough. Check out 93' and 94' schedule. Now that was tough.

Game night is finally here!!! Looks like I'm going to have to pull the rain gear from the trunk of the car for this one. I hate that it is on Homecoming night for Smith Co. (I'm talking about the rain here not the fact that were playing you on your homecoming.) That can be the pits for the girls in the homecoming court. I still think it will be a close game. I don't think the Tigers will have to tuck tails or the fans having to eat crow. This win will go to the Tigers!!

Grrrr tiger...is your initials SC and are you a jr in highschool? If this is not you I won't ask any more questions about you? It was something you said on the Macon/York thread that made me think I knew you. :)

Everyone have a safe trip down the hill for the BEST game of the year!! See ya'll there!!

Edited by tigerfan007