Macon County @ Smith County

glover

I will say that you guys got one thing right throughout all the stuff that has been said on this topic. I remember it being said on here, that we have not played anyone tough this season. I will say that is true with the exception of KC. We are 5-1, and all those have been won by 14 or more, and counting tonights 18 point win, you guys are right, we haven't played anyone very good this year!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to give Kirby and his recievers their props. They can throw and catch. Kept our defense on the field all game which showed late in the game. Good Luck MC the rest of the way. MC crowd wasn't as vocal as some I've seen recently. Kinda disappointed in you guys.

Gotta new cheer for ya though. 1 2 3 Kick it to Tez!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tigers forgot something on that return. Maybe the HIT SOMEBODY part.

The Owls D gave up some yards but few points and scored once. Got pressure on th QB. Caused him to make the mistakes he did. 4 picks..........saw that one coming. What a hook up on the long pass to Tez. Beautiful ball and what speed that Tez has. Rigsby had some big yards from fullback. Unbelievable play by Davenport to take his pick all the way. Difference in the ballgame was playmaking ability. SC had it!!!!!!!!

Kind of reminds me of when these two teams met in the regular season in the "Wonder Year". We felt your pain MC fans and we don't want to hear it. :thumb: The Tigers passing game was very efficient for the most part. I've never seen a team throw the ball that much and stay on the field for 75% of the game. Hats off to the Tiger Offense. The striped shirts did help out a bit. That's all I'll say about that.

How 'bout those "PLAYMAKERS" for the OWLS!!! AWESOME

What a game by Tez...a very dominant individual performance by him.

Kirby does not have a strong arm...but is very poised and accurate. I said SC would get 3 picks...one for a td. They got 4...one for a td. If you put the ball up that many times...you are going to give up some picks. Still...a very good performance by him and his receivers. SC's special teams were the difference...especially the kickoff return by Tez on the last play of the half...and the punt return by Bass. I've never seen that many interference calls against SC early in the game. They would not let them play pass defense. It didn't matter in the end.

I'm really happy to see Tez doing well. I love that kid and he deserves some good things to happen for him and his team. I watch Tony at the games and I'd swear he gave birth to that boy. Great to see kids having fun and making memories.

I see Tony at the games and I'd swear he was STILL carrying that boy!!!....

The officiating was horrible!!! Three of the five pass interference calls were badly missed and were extremely late. One ball was tipped by the linebacker. Those calls made the game closer than it really was. MC did have a good short passing game. It is hard to believe that a team that ran 89 offensive plays versus the other teams 31, loses the ballgame. SC made some BIG plays which was the difference in the game. Harville will probably get rode a little this week by his fellow teammates, after he got pancaked on that punt return when he had a blind kill shot. lol. MC guy got blocked, but it was funny.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Well, good, bad always here for you guys and you know that. Finish this season off with the rest wins. Don't give up cause you have the ability and I know you can do it. You guys played good you did. Work on your mistakes when you see the film and get ready guys cause the rest are region games and well if you make us drive all over the state so be it :unsure: Of course it would be nice to have some at our field. Sorry, I am just a positive person just how I am.

Ok Geo after you have had your share of crow pass the plate then I will share with Tiger007, grrrrrrTigers and Hudson41. Geo you eat most of it cause I hate this taste just hate it ;)

No more of these guys no more from here out only wins and know that you have lots of people that believe in you. Oh yeah congrats Owls guess that is fair ;)

I see Tony at the games and I'd swear he was STILL carrying that boy!!!....

Queen Bee, Gv was to busy exterminating your hive in Baxter. Didnt have time to cook any crow. If you have any leftovers, would you please send a plate with the trimmings over to Fat Daddy in Baxter. We will pay you back when you get to busy to cook some up in the future. Thanks, Go Tigers

Just got back home from work......"If" Macon County executes in the red zone as well as they executed on the rest of the field, they have a good shot at being in the game every time they step on the field. Good Luck Tigers on the rest of your season.

Hey....That #25 for the OWLS....They said on the radio that there was lightning all around middle tennessee.....I think it struck in the "HOLE" twice tonight. Man does he possess some wheels. Who's boy is that!?!?!? :o

#4 showed a streak of lightning tonight also.

Edited by bigreid

The officiating was horrible!!! Three of the five pass interference calls were badly missed and were extremely late. One ball was tipped by the linebacker. Those calls made the game closer than it really was. MC did have a good short passing game. It is hard to believe that a team that ran 89 offensive plays versus the other teams 31, loses the ballgame. SC made some BIG plays which was the difference in the game. Harville will probably get rode a little this week by his fellow teammates, after he got pancaked on that punt return when he had a blind kill shot. lol. MC guy got blocked, but it was funny.

You are absolutely right!!!! The worst officiated game I have witnessed in a while. The back judge

actually kept his hand next to his hip pocket the whole time. No joke!

Anyway, congrats to the OWLS. Great game, especially the defense & special teams.

Tez put on quite a show, reminds me of our TT Harper, yrs. ago. Queenie, I know you are

very proud of him..

Antwan, I know you couldn't be there, but I tried to fill in for you as best I could.LOL

I have a little peice of hide missing from my r. pinkie, where my ring beat against it clapping.

Just glad it didn't rain, no excuses!!!

:lol:

C YA