East Robertson at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

I'm sorry, but I have to defend my boy B)

Tuck hasnt been talking ANY trash. If you know the rivalry between East Robertson and Jo Byrns, you would understand what we are talking about.

Jo Byrns and East have alot of respect for each other.

Tell you the truth, reading all of these posts, I dont see any trash talk on here. B)

I dont know what you are talking about. Why dont you do everybody on this thread a big favor, and just leave :thumb: ....stick to whatever it is that you are good at; cause you obviously dont know what you are talking about here.

Have a good day :lol:

25 HOURS AWAY!!!

Lets go JO BYRNS!!!!!!

:lol: nice post. can't wait until tomorrow night. is going to be a game to remember and bragging rights for life for me.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that today at the volleyball game at East the East football players were talkin some stuff abou the game tomarrow.

keep the talkin for the field and always remember 2005

Well if that was the case then its not true because all the upperclassman stayed after practice and just went over things by ourselves, watched some film, got our timing down on passes, things of that sort but i wouldn't doubt that some underclassmen were up there saying stupid stuff, you know how you can get when your younger at times! Well tomorrow night at this time, someone will be partying and the other probably crying! Can't wait, everyone rest good and be ready tomorrow night!

People, lets just play the game on Friday and quit worrying about all of the pregame talk. You should have one thing to think about and that is Friday night, not who has posted in the last 15 minutes. Wait till Saturday before there is any trash talk Tuck.

I did wait until Saturday, the saturday after last years game, lol j/k. I dont really remember talking any crap, but its w/e ppl are gonna always say things. I would defend myself, but it looks like other ppl have taken care of that.

Cant wait for the game, i am already getting butterflies!!!!!!!

Well if that was the case then its not true because all the upperclassman stayed after practice and just went over things by ourselves, watched some film, got our timing down on passes, things of that sort but i wouldn't doubt that some underclassmen were up there saying stupid stuff, you know how you can get when your younger at times! Well tomorrow night at this time, someone will be partying and the other probably crying! Can't wait, everyone rest good and be ready tomorrow night!

Hey Hooper, this has nothing to do w/ the game, but u have watched film alot it seems, so how do u think our team this year compares to last years??

I did wait until Saturday, the saturday after last years game, lol j/k. I dont really remember talking any crap, but its w/e ppl are gonna always say things. I would defend myself, but it looks like other ppl have taken care of that.

Cant wait for the game, i am already getting butterflies!!!!!!!

Hey Hooper, this has nothing to do w/ the game, but u have watched film alot it seems, so how do u think our team this year compares to last years??

I think yall are a great defensive team! I mean out of the 2 games that i have watched seems just like yall have no problem stopping anybody, and i think offence may be a little weaker but orlando and kurt are really good additions to yall's team, they are both playmakers. And as soon as Shane like really gets there, i mean just a little more experience dude then yall's offence is going to be dangerous!!! I was suprised to see you at OG, what up with that?? Alright man i'm off to senior breakfast, we'll see yall tonight!

-12 hrs to kick off baby, whooooooooooooooo!!! Hope the rain goes away tonite 'cause i don't want to see a fumble fest and stand in the rain. Good luck tonite ER #24 and to all my guys in red. I have not made any predictions this week so here goes. Apparently mother nature wants to have a hand in it so that puts an emphasis on D. I figured JB would win tonite but now I REALLY don't think it will be a blow out. JB 21-28 pts. ER 14-21 pts. Tico can run and I here the fullback is good as well. JB will have their hands full, like last year, containing the run especially in the rain (please go away). Not saying our JB D can't do it, but tonite 4 whole qtrs of football need to be played to the best of your ability if you want to leave no doubt who is best.

MOTO24 - your assignment is due this afternoon!

And a reminder - Any one on coacht ought to meet up B4 the game. Some of us know who's who, some are a mystery. Ya'll know where I'll be! :thumb:

Edited by Shep

I think yall are a great defensive team! I mean out of the 2 games that i have watched seems just like yall have no problem stopping anybody, and i think offence may be a little weaker but orlando and kurt are really good additions to yall's team, they are both playmakers. And as soon as Shane like really gets there, i mean just a little more experience dude then yall's offence is going to be dangerous!!! I was suprised to see you at OG, what up with that?? Alright man i'm off to senior breakfast, we'll see yall tonight!

Yeah u can obviously see that our D is ahead of our O, but our O is really starting to come around nicely, and Coach Adkins is learning to use every weapon he has. Shane went 7-9 last week, and really looks to be getting comfortable back there. Tonight we will find out how comfortable, because this game is such a BIG game!!! I am playing gaurd, because one day half way joking i told coach to let me play gaurd or center and he stuck me there, and he thought i did really good, so he started working me there alil, and i eventually learned all the plays and became a starter. I alternate in and out because coach wants me fresh for D, so really we have 2 starters at that position, me and Doogie Porter.