Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

Just got back from the game and I have to say Riverdale was very impressive. It's amazing how they have caught onto the wing-t so fast. I'd have to say if they played Siegel again it would be a lot worse then 14-7. I was also very impressed with the Riverdale fans except for 4 boys that threw trash on my car as I was leaving. I believe Riverdale is the top team in 5-a right now, but I still think region 6 is the toughest in the state. Dickson needs to keep their heads up and remember they're still 2-0 in the region.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game and I have to say Riverdale was very impressive. It's amazing how they have caught onto the wing-t so fast. I'd have to say if they played Siegel again it would be a lot worse then 14-7. I was also very impressed with the Riverdale fans except for 4 boys that threw trash on my car as I was leaving. I believe Riverdale is the top team in 5-a right now, but I still think region 6 is the toughest in the state. Dickson needs to keep their heads up and remember they're still 2-0 in the region.

Yes DC needs to keep their heads up. They are a MUCH better team this year than they have been in the last couple of years. Keep winning and maybe we can see each other again this year.

BTW why don't y'all use the play action pass more? It worked and would work against LOTS of teams.

As to the inquiry about the 'clone' knocking one out. The DT of y'alls was not out, but he left the field with help. It was one of the 6'4" DT's y'all had last year. Middle of the field and NO WHERE near the sidelines.

How fitting is it that we spent all week talking about Riverdale's "impressive" loss to McCallie and then McCallie looses to Alcoa- coached by who? GARY FREAKIN RANKIN!.

Alcoa is a good team, but they are a TWO A SCHOOL!!!!

That idiot that called that loss "impressive" must really be feeling stupid right now.

Alcoa! Are you kidding me?

You couldn't make this stuff up any better!!

Posts like this just make me shake my head...

Alcoa, A 2-A school, has as many D-1 prospects as anyone in the state this year..

Their schedule this year to now:

lost at Maryville 14-17

won at CAK 42-0

lost to Fulton 21-24

won over Loudon 63-14

won over McCallie 24-21

The #22 recruit in the nation?

Ray Sykes, ALCOA TN

Another top recruit and UT commitment? BJ Coleman, McCallie High School

Starting Tight End as a True Freshman at Florida State? Brandon Warren of Alcoa, TN

In the future, before throwing words like idiot around, be sure to know your facts and know Tennessee High School football.....

Edited by davidlimbaugh

How fitting is it that we spent all week talking about Riverdale's "impressive" loss to McCallie and then McCallie looses to Alcoa- coached by who? GARY FREAKIN RANKIN!.

That idiot that called that loss "impressive" must really be feeling stupid right now.

You worry me... :unsure:

im liking the murfreesboro unity in this post, have siegel and oakland people uniting with us against these DC dummies. only thing good about DC is their stadium and they cant even fill it half way up

and to the guy crackin on siegel playing us close, i still defend my opinion that that game was a fluke, but how are you going to feel when riverdale SLAUGHTERS 4-0 dickson county by 3+ touchdowns when siegel only came one short of us? siegel might would have a shot at beating yall too if they had any sort of coach

aint such a dummy now huh? right on target, as always :unsure:

That IDIOT was me, who ALSO picked riverdale to win by 20 points. What was the final score? Riverdale 28, DC 6. I believe that's 22 points am I correct? :unsure:

Your crow is waiting for you at the dinner table

Nice call tdntn...glad your boys got the big W tonight

Edited by nation_supp89

ah man...i love coming home from the games and reading what people said. talking about how they will beat us, how we have no pride, how we're still stuck on mccallie. when will yall learn? i wish i could reply to everyone that talked bad and said all that stuff about how dc is the best team in the state, undefeated, physical, play their heart out, and everything else. when we shook their hands tonight they didn't care at all that we just spanked them. they were laughing having a ball. so all you dc fans better luck next year because we're going to be even better :unsure:

Edited by fearthespear08

ah man...i love coming home from the games and reading what people said. talking about how they will beat us, how we have no pride, how we're still stuck on mccallie. when will yall learn? i wish i could reply to everyone that talked bad and said all that stuff about how dc is the best team in the state, undefeated, physical, play their heart out, and everything else. when we shook their hands tonight they didn't care at all that we just spanked them. they were laughing having a ball. so all you dc fans better luck next year because we're going to be even better :unsure:

Doesn't it feel good to have a little silence from the DC fans lol