DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes... it will.. and it will be closer, maybe much closer than that... it could be a slobber nocker in Bristol... And they will be favored over South next week, I hope the Vikings put it on the Rebels.. 43-00

And thanks for the info the Castle and Stubbs.

What kind of numbers has the Vikings QB put up... who are his favorite targets and what are their stats?

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

I think this will be a closer game than most people think. Tennessee High will be out to prove their a better team than the one that showed up at DB last year, and their playing at home. They've been putting up some big numbers and took it to Science Hill pretty good. So they can compete with good 5A teams.

I see Tennessee High grabbing the lead early but DB pulls it out in the end.

DB - 27

Tennessee High - 14

That win was a once in a lifetime win. I usually dont come out boasting and claiming DB is the best blah blah blah...I will say this though DB is the best it has been in a while, they will beat Tn High with ease, and move on to the next game...enough said :lol:

Roll Tribe Roll

Then don,t start now...anyone who knows anything about high school football know's that" The Great DB "should win this one with ease.

EXCEPT the viking players..who will play hard allnight and will not lay down for anybody and hey ..we have nothing to lose were only a poor little 4a school.. were not supposed to win..lol. Good luck to players on both sides.

And one other thing I hope you guys don,t draw oakridge in the first round ..they may not give you 3 turnovers inside the redzone this time..lol ;)

Yes... it will.. and it will be closer, maybe much closer than that... it could be a slobber nocker in Bristol... And they will be favored over South next week, I hope the Vikings put it on the Rebels.. 43-00

And thanks for the info the Castle and Stubbs.

What kind of numbers has the Vikings QB put up... who are his favorite targets and what are their stats?

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

And South... well for now all we care about is seeing Throp get the crap beat out of him.... HE tarnishes everything good DB does embody!!!! ... DB is the best team in the state below maryville ......

DB by 35 or more Mr Barnes And Mr Sylvester run for more than 300 together....

The often overlooked factor in these big games is Graham Clark. He is one of the great coaches in the game right now. Our grandchildren will read of his accomplishments years from now and say, "Wow, they were great." I don't know how the game will go, but the first thing anyone playing D-B in a big game had better understand is that Clark is a college-caliber coach in his preparation. Tennessee High had better work late hours to match his adjustments because he will have a great plan. Meanwhile, Darrell Watson has been in more big games and shut down more high powered offenses through 4 decades of coaching than many staffs combined in Tennessee. Coaching will make a difference in this one. Players make plays, and D-B has better players, but coaching will prevent the upset. I believe D-B wins based on how they execute the plan. Good exection = blowout. Teenagers not executing could keep it close, but Clark/Watson overcome it and D-B wins.

And South... well for now all we care about is seeing Throp get the crap beat out of him.... HE tarnishes everything good DB does embody!!!! ... DB is the best team in the state below maryville ......

DB by 35 or more Mr Barnes And Mr Sylvester run for more than 300 together....

Throp must be in your head pretty bad for you to make a statement like that.

D-B by a lot. If Oak Ridge cant line up against the I's then I know the Vikes cant. It's 2-TD game @ halftime, but the floodgates cum wide open in the 2nd half n the Vikes get blown out. But I would like 2 c a good one. I wouldve really lkd 2 c this match-up 2 yrs ago. Tha was a tough TN High team, n D-B was no cake walk. He's a great coach. But I cant watch WJHL or WCYB n not laugh @ Graham Clark. Hes good but hes about the goofiest coach thas ever been. Him n J.C. Campbell of Hampton are about the goofiest coaches. As for Throp, if ur on here, the Vikes will look 2 take YOU out, cuz they really dont care about you. I hope this one goes down to the wire, but I really dont see it happening. Im goin with D-B 25+, should be a good one at the Castle. May the best team win.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic