DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure... you better set up those extra bleachers that you brought in for the Sullivan East Game a couple of years ago. DB will bring the house to Bristol, 100+ player Football Team, 350+ member Band, and if 5000 will travel to Oak Ridge expect more than that to make the trip to the Stone Castle.

Looking forward to the game. I saw the Vikings in the Jamboree... the offense looked much better then, in the shotgun formation most of the night. Is that what TN High has been doing with great success so far this Season?

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Unfortunately, at the "Old" Stone Castle the DB Band will probably have to sit in the street in front of Viking Hall. :blink: I was there last year for a game and it looks more like StoneHenge or the ancient ruins of Greece than a castle.

Edited by Boonie

Unfortunately, at the "Old" Stone Castle the DB Band will probably have to sit in the street in front of Viking Hall. :D I was there last year for a game and it looks more like StoneHenge or the ancient ruins of Greece than a castle.

Hopefully the area near the sinkhole won't collapse with all of those DB fans and band members sitting on the visitor side. :blink:

Edited by THSVikings2004

Unfortunately, at the "Old" Stone Castle the DB Band will probably have to sit in the street in front of Viking Hall. :blink: I was there last year for a game and it looks more like StoneHenge or the ancient ruins of Greece than a castle.

I don’t think any of you have room to talk about stadiums! The DB visitors section is a lawsuit waiting to happen…and does Volunteer even have a stadium?? :D:D The Stone Castle will do just fine…I couldn’t think of a better setting for this game.

Unfortunately, at the "Old" Stone Castle the DB Band will probably have to sit in the street in front of Viking Hall. :D I was there last year for a game and it looks more like StoneHenge or the ancient ruins of Greece than a castle.

Whoa there Boonie, you are talking about our house there! I didn't realize we had a connoisseur of castles in East Tennessee. What do you think a castle looks like? Have you ever been to a castle? Hey and I'm not talking about the one at Disney World either! Name 5 other places in the State of Tennessee that are a cooler place to play a high school football game football than the Stone Castle. (Neyland and what used to be Adelphia doesn't count either!) Every place you name is going to be just like every place else, just older or newer, nicer or dumpier. But no place, and I mean NO PLACE is like THE STONE CASTLE!

just dropped in and wow... this game has some fans up early to get thier 3 cents in. but that is what makes these boards so fun to read. i don't say much but in this case i think i will let go a little. first of all i do believe that this db team is one of the best to ever step on the football field in this area. until a team can put some points on the board in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarters then they will handle any team they face. if the vikes can't run they have nooooo chance. and they won't be able to in my opinion. they didn't last year and i don't see anything but a repeat of what happen a year ago.

Next, why does big science hill fan always drop a line in the db thread. they have other fish to fry, like making the playoffs, seems to me they want db really bad, but are forgetting about the other teams on thier schedule.

Db wins BIG 40's to 7

Maannnn…I see why you don’t say much!!! Please worn us next time you decide to “let go a little”. :D

I think they have an ignore user button on here somewhere. Never used it before…but for you…I’d be willing to give it a try. :D:D

Whoa there Boonie, you are talking about our house there! I didn't realize we had a connoisseur of castles in East Tennessee. What do you think a castle looks like? Have you ever been to a castle? Hey and I'm not talking about the one at Disney World either! Name 5 other places in the State of Tennessee that are a cooler place to play a high school football game football than the Stone Castle. (Neyland and what used to be Adelphia doesn't count either!) Every place you name is going to be just like every place else, just older or newer, nicer or dumpier. But no place, and I mean NO PLACE is like THE STONE CASTLE!

Amen!!!!!! :D