Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoaftbl

First of all, I think that for this upcoming fridays game it will be a close score. I'm not really sure on the exact score, but if you have a prediction let us in on it. Also just random outcome predictions are welcome too. java script:emoticon(':lol:', 'smid_4')

:lol: As for my vote I think Alcoa will win by a one to two touchdowns maybe even a touchdown and a field goal. Either way I think some long passes will defeat this teams defense, but Alcoa's needs to step it up if they want to win this time. McCallie may find some breaks in our defense middle 1st half but will be soon corrected later on.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I think that for this upcoming fridays game it will be a close score. I'm not really sure on the exact score, but if you have a prediction let us in on it. Also just random outcome predictions are welcome too. java script:emoticon(':lol:', 'smid_4')

:lol: As for my vote I think Alcoa will win by a one to two touchdowns maybe even a touchdown and a field goal. Either way I think some long passes will defeat this teams defense, but Alcoa's needs to step it up if they want to win this time. McCallie may find some breaks in our defense middle 1st half but will be soon corrected later on.

...I think it will be much like last year...If Maryville and Fulton didn't test Alcoa's defensive backs you can rest assure that BJ will...McCallie has a decent running game especially if you're looking for the pass...no predictions...this is one time that I wish I could be in two places at one time but I've got to be at Fulton!!!

I'm as big an Alcoa fan as there is, but I don't see us getting past McCallie (good thing I'm not a coach, huh?). Their offense is too good, and their defense will be good enough to slow us up a bit.

Last year's McCallie team gave us all we can handle (45-35). The bad news is that that was last year, the even worse news is McCallie didn't hardly lose anyone and this year's Alcoa team is not as good as last years.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll be at the game rooting on my Tornadoes, but I'm just being realistic and I won't be surprised if we lose. But, please prove me wrong.

McCallie- 35

Alcoa- 27

MCallie should win this game based on their win over BA; however, in a game with two realy good teams it usually comes down to kicking game, penalties and turnovers.

I will say this (and I am a CPA fan, not an Alcoa fan), you have to admire Alcoa's willingnes to play an awesome schedule. They have played Maryville (top in 4A), Fulton (tops in 3A) and McCallie (tops in Super 7) and have had chances to win 2 of those with McCallie coming up this weekend.

Their schedule gets really easy after McCallie when they get into region play (no fault of theirs), but they have certainly prepared well for the playoffs by palying tough teams.

My prediction is for heck of a good football game!!!

After last weeks game against l do not see how folks say that this years team is not on par with last years team. Thier strengths are slightly different then last years team but certainly on par with last years team. They are capable of amazing offense and defense when they are turned loose...

I think that McCallie is as well but dont discount the home feild advantage so I give the slight edge to Alcoa. I agree with the other poster in that this very well might come down to special teams play and turnovers.

It is impossible to compare a team from one season to one from another season. This Alcoa team can do things last years group could not do and vice versa. It all comes down to a matter of opinions.

Now to this weeks game. I think maybe another shootout like last season. It will come down to the McCallie defense. If it is on par with Maryville and Fulton the Blue Tornado will win the game. If not , then the Tornadoes will win this track meet. (IMO) :thumb: