Cheatham Co. at Greenbrier

Big Country

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homecoming week for the Bobcats after coming off a bye week…..concerns me a little.

Last year Cheatham manhandled Greenbrier and gave them their worst defeat of the year. I expect this year’s game to be much closer….or at least I hope so. It should be a very physical game. GB’s young secondary will have to be up to speed to contain Cheatham’s passing game.

Greenbrier needs to stay on the winning track heading into a tough region schedule. I think the Marshall County game gave them some much needed confidence.

Looking forward to a good game Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

Big Country….No interviews…please.

Dang it man :D

You guys should go easy on timbdp as he's somewhere in WH licking his wounds after the loss to Macon Co. last week. In case any of you were wondering yes that was the same Macon bunch that lost to Pearl Cohn 42-2 back in week two.

Greenbrier, Station Camp, Pearl Cohn, & Sycamore all still remain on the schedule for White House and in order for the Blue Devils to even have a shot at making the playoffs they will have to win at least two out of those four games. That is of course assuming that they beat DeKalb Co.

Dang it man :thumb:

Greenbrier, Station Camp, Pearl Cohn, & Sycamore all still remain on the schedule for White House and in order for the Blue Devils to even have a shot at making the playoffs they will have to win at least two out of those four games. That is of course assuming that they beat DeKalb Co.

You can almost make this argument for each of these teams. It seems to always end up like this. I know for the last few years, Greenbrier has won the region but a loss within the last few weeks would have sent them to 3rd or 4th place. It definitely put pressure of each of the matchups.

You can almost make this argument for each of these teams. It seems to always end up like this. I know for the last few years, Greenbrier has won the region but a loss within the last few weeks would have sent them to 3rd or 4th place. It definitely put pressure of each of the matchups.

I hate getting down to the nailbiters. Right now it looks like Station Camp is running over everybody, Pearl Cohn is strong, and as much as I hate it, I assume that White House be in full fury after losing last week. Macon beating White House puffed their chest up and they are ready to go down swinging. In the midst of this is Greenbrier that has gotten some confidence back but I agree with all the activities of Homecoming and their distractions. Hopefully the boys will keep it all in focus and go out and keep this winning streak going. It's all about one week at a time now. And boy, the weeks will be long.

Go BIG GREEN MACHINE!

I see this as a toss-up.

Homecoming is a distraction......but I think that many recent GB graduates from the last three-four teams will be back to visit....would you like to face those guys and be willing to say "I didn't play hard, focused football?? I can see it now.....a Junior starter for the Bobcats comes up to Roger Herndon and says "I saw you play and win so many games, BUT I am taking it easy tonight I have a date".....I think CC may be walking into a buzz saw.......unless that passing attack gets untracked....then who knows

Dang it man :P

You guys should go easy on timbdp as he's somewhere in WH licking his wounds after the loss to Macon Co. last week. In case any of you were wondering yes that was the same Macon bunch that lost to Pearl Cohn 42-2 back in week two.

Assuming we beat Dekalb? Not you to Catfish :thumb: