Cosby @ Unaka in Mtn East Conf Action

HighSchoolFanatic

coach shelton, you just keep doing your thing and dont worry about what these idiots on here are sayin. Most of them are just jelious they are not 6-0 like our beloved eagles. I plan on making the trip to poga #2, I mean stoney creek. our anouncer might have been a redneck, but your entire community is filled with rednecks. Who is this Jordan Lewis, I've been hearing about? Not from here, but eveyone I've talked to said he is a good player. doesn't sound to me like you can be very good from the sidelines, unless of course he is carrying out the water like rangerbook06. You can think he is an athlete all you want, but wait until you see ours, our QB. forget about the lowe boy's, the QB is real deal. If you have trouble finding him, he will be the one standing back there all day, picking your defense apart.

Cosby big in this one, 41-6.

Keep the bus warm, we'll have this game wrapped up quick.

i wonder if we payed them some money, if they would just let us stay home instead of driving up there and embarrassing their team, so we can get ready for the game that will decide the conference coming up against hampton?

Eagle Pride Baby. ;)

Quite a bold prediction, if I were Cosby, I would be happy to get out of there with a W. If Ithought 41 to 6 ,I wouddn't waste my 5 bucks or the gas. I look fof an all out war. Good luck to both teams. GET UR DUNNNNNNNN

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all who cares about the scheduling rankings, and all of the 4A schedules (dont go in-depth like Doug Fritz), look at wuts @ stake Fri night. Whoever wins, hosts the 1st-Rd of playoffs. For Cosby, you guys have all of the momentum in the world coming into the game. Do not overlook Unaka. Theyre not in a good mood, considerin the last time they have been in an endzone was 4 wks ago, its homecoming n they want it bad considerin they had it last year n it slipped right out of their hands. As for Stoney Creek havin rednecks, tha is true but Cosby has plenty. No disrespect to the players and coaches for that, something they can't control. Unaka and Cosby are very very similar. Both are 370, strong in basketball, football has struggled but has been picked up lately. Both Coach Ensor and Coach Shelton are very great assets to each program. They schedule easy games to build up confidence to become a powerhouse. I dunno wut their schedule looks lk for next year, but I think Unaka will add Happy Valley, thas almost a for sure game on schedule. Thas next year, srry for gettin off topic. Tomorrow night could be the game of the year in the conf. Like I said home play-off is on the line. Either who wins, I expect Hampton, Cosby, Unaka, and Coalfield playing in the 2nd rd of the playoffs. Cosby will have to play a FULL game to win. For the rangers, they have to keep Cosby's defense on the field. I dont believe they have the numbers for 2mar night. I expect good intensed an old Cosby-Unaka basketball game atmosphere. Regardless of tomorrow night, these two teams were the worst teams in 1A yesterday (past years) and could be powerhouses tomorrow (near future).

P.S.

Unaka 21

Cosby 14

Good luck to all, and I hope it is standing room only.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

tcpioneer3 i am not positive that i know who you are. if you are who i think you are i thought you were in GA. you know an awful lot about whats going on at CD. must be running up your phone bill talking to someone. if this is you i hope you are doing well and enjoy were you are. as for the was player that in referance to high school. in college it was a different story played some but was never a PLAYER LOL!!! so if you read this help me out and let me know if i am hot or cold.

looking forward to the trip to unaka. nervous of course but excited. i am expecting a tough one in stoney creek and the banks of the stadium full.

good luck and safty to all this friday

see ya soon

shelton

The last time Cosby came to Unaka the stands were packed and you thought the game was over in the fourth quarter.

Do you Eagles remember? 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3

What happened?

Swosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55-52 Eagles hearts are broken

Could it be another repeat? :lol:

Sorry you're wrong: Fri Feb. 17 2006 at Unaka W 61-56

But you are correct about the heart breakin' part.

Good luck tonight, Football Eagles

Tonights weather.. mostly clear and in the mid 50's.. sounds like good football weather to me!

This game should be a close one.. and its gonna come down to who makes the big plays.. on the one hand its gonna be a defensive game, but with the rangers running a spread offense, and if cosby can hit that quick outlet pass (one broken tackle and its a big chunk of yards) there is still gonna be plenty of opportunities for both sides to put up some points.. if UHS can force Cosby into 12 play 80 yard drives its to thier advantage (easier said than done).. UHS needs to minimize turnovers and not give cosby a short field ..

Edited by unakafan07

Can you say rangers all the way!!!

Cosby a great team 6-0 but Unaka's home and they have an awsome team this year.Also the coach to take the rangers all the way.I wouldn't be surprised to see unaka beat Cloudland this year and take the Mountain East Conference next year.

101, On this special day for Football, Welcome to coacht! It won't be easy, but I think Unaka has a chance, along with the much-improved Highlanders, to make it at least a Four-Way race next season.

fan07, Thanks for the encouraging news, but I'm expecting a Storm, a whirlwind of excitement tonight on The Creek.

coach shelton, you just keep doing your thing and dont worry about what these idiots on here are sayin. Most of them are just jelious they are not 6-0 like our beloved eagles. I plan on making the trip to poga #2, I mean stoney creek. our anouncer might have been a redneck, but your entire community is filled with rednecks. Who is this Jordan Lewis, I've been hearing about? Not from here, but eveyone I've talked to said he is a good player. doesn't sound to me like you can be very good from the sidelines, unless of course he is carrying out the water like rangerbook06. You can think he is an athlete all you want, but wait until you see ours, our QB. forget about the lowe boy's, the QB is real deal. If you have trouble finding him, he will be the one standing back there all day, picking your defense apart.

Cosby big in this one, 41-6.

Keep the bus warm, we'll have this game wrapped up quick.

i wonder if we payed them some money, if they would just let us stay home instead of driving up there and embarrassing their team, so we can get ready for the game that will decide the conference coming up against hampton?

Eagle Pride Baby. :thumb:

wow, you cosby people have alot to brag about. everyone knows that cosby has a 6-0 record, i dont blame you guys for running that into the ground being, that is the about the only winning season you all have ever had which is pretty dang sorry, it still dosent change the fact that cosby has yet to play a quality football team and wont until next week. cosby fans act like they've never won before (probably because they havent), youall win a couple of games and it goes straight to your heads. maybe that explains the fg last week but lets not get into that right now. you better hope that the team gives unaka a little more respect than what you fans do or you all will have a long ride home.

Edited by H-Town34

I dunno wut their schedule looks lk for next year, but I think Unaka will add Happy Valley, thas almost a for sure game on schedule. . . . .I expect good intensed an old Cosby-Unaka basketball game atmosphere.

P.S.

Unaka 21

Cosby 14

Good luck to all, and I hope it is standing room only.

Partial Quote - - K. R.

Unaka's scheudle is complete for 2007, and I'm pretty sure Happy Valley has chosen Not to play the Rangers.