Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Well I'm back. Looks like Station Camp is having a awesome season, and these fans have something to be happy about. BUT...the seasons not over with yet...just getting started. These people saying Station Camp will beat Macon by 40 points are out of their minds!!! Macon will be hard to beat on the own field ask White House. Also it is homecoming for the Tigers and it's been a long time since they've been beaten on homecoming night. I think it will be a close, low scoring game.

Station Camp fans...this is your first trip here. I hope you have a safe drive up here. We have plenty of bleachers and two very good consessions stands. I hope you enjoy your stay :thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets face the facts, schs will win this...yall can keep saying what ever you want, but statisticly and non-statisticly sc will win. the run game is too good, and the pass game is good to....schs is primarily running team, but if they wantd to;their recievers are good enough and they can burn u in the air.

watch out macon co. i hope u know what is coming.

They have played with speed that kills, walls of defense like non other I have ever saw and now an undefeated team yep sounds like a good mix to me. All mental guys that is all it is they may disagree with me but the ones of you that read this remember all mental. Prove me right guys what I have been saying about you all along prove me right.

Macon Co continues to suprise me this year. They start off the year with two big wins. Then they decide to not get off the bus the next 2. They then beat a very good white house team at home and then the following week lose to a good smith co team, but the game was not even as close as the scoreboard said. If macon shows up this week they have a shot, but if they dont station camp will run all over them like they did greenbrier at their homecoming.

I have seen both teams play this year. SC has a very powerful ground game and MC has a good passing game and can mix the run as well.

I like MC playing at home especially if they can contain Camp's running game. If MC can win first down on the defensive side of the ball they have a great chance to win. I don't think SC throws that well but who knows when you run the ball as good as they do you don't have to pass.

MC on the other hand throws the ball as good as any team around. In their loss to Smith Co. I believe the no. of plays was in MC favor 89 to 30 something. However MC lost the game in which the game was much closer than the score indicated.

I think if MC can keep Station Camp in 3rd and long situations they have a good chance to win. Situations the Bison aren't used to being in.

Edited by Rocking Chair

Ok people...I've been doing some research on Station Camp. They're schedule is 54th and ours is 8th. They haven't played a great ball club YET. Sycamore was their closest game, and they just lost to WH by 14. No doubt Macon is the better team even though not many people believe it. I predict macon by 10. SC knows deep down who the better team is. If Macon don't have any turnovers to go against them they will win. Nuff said. Except for PC. Macon has beaten themselves. They dominated Smith Co. but not where it counts. It might get ugly, good luck SC ya'll gonna need it.

Now thats funny!!! ;)