Harriman@Sunbright

the main event

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman by 3-4 tds. harriman has to much speed 4 them and nobody on that team can take big boy even though they said they could. and harrimans QB is too talented 4 them 2 even try to get him or pick a pass. and harrimans runners and linebackers and lineman are way TOO FAST. sunbright cant handle that team. and they teams they played are puch over teams. harriman has played 1-3akingston team , 2-2a teams rockwood and wartburg, and 2-1a teams and kingston beat rockwood. so harriman can keep up with them. every team sunbright has beat are not really any good. they are mainly push over teams. thats all i have to say.

Harriman has to much speed for them country corn fed boys. they would have beat rockwood also but the refs wouldnt let them. harriman has a good football program this year. they will handle against sunbright good. and i remember last year when sunbright was so confident in beating harriman and then they come down here and got shutout 35-0. harriman will win this one.

Harriman-by 2-3 touchdowns

need a tissue for your issue? quit cryin bout the rockwood game and the refs. if they had done there job yall wound have gotten called for holding all night.. 3 fumbles and numerous yards given up to allen.. there is u something to whine about..

I think the big kid is doing fine. Every time I've watched him he has drove his guy five yards off the ball. Granted I don't make a habit of watching lineman that much but I've been impressed with him. I don't think he's as good on defense because he's so tall and it's easy for shorter guys to get under him. But from what I've seen on offense, he's very good.

Harriman by 3-4 tds. harriman has to much speed 4 them and nobody on that team can take big boy even though they said they could. and harrimans QB is too talented 4 them 2 even try to get him or pick a pass. and harrimans runners and linebackers and lineman are way TOO FAST. sunbright cant handle that team. and they teams they played are puch over teams. harriman has played 1-3akingston team , 2-2a teams rockwood and wartburg, and 2-1a teams and kingston beat rockwood. so harriman can keep up with them. every team sunbright has beat are not really any good. they are mainly push over teams. thats all i have to say.

Well let me ask you a question there genious............ Just who has Harriman beat? Well first of all you played Kingston and Rockwood....... but you lost to them. The teams you all beat has a combined record of 3-15. One of whom is a team Sunbright played AND beat worse than you all did. So I am trying to figure out where you get off bad mouthing anybody. Every Sunbright fan has came on here respecting Harriman and saying what a tough game it will be, but you want to bad mouth them. I KNOW that sunbright can beat Harriman if they play their best game and it should be a good game, but if either team doesn't put their heart into it, it will be ugly. You really need to be a little more respectable than calling teams "push over teams" and "not really any good." I feel safe to say that every player on every team plays with pride and doesn't need somebody dissing them that way.

Well I am just curious about something. If Sunbright does win have you guys figured out an excuse for that one already or you just gonna play it by ear? You talked it up big about going to beat Kingston and then when they waxed you, you said they were a bigger school and were supposed to win. Last week you talked it up and was going to beat Rockwood, they beat you too and it was the refs fault. Just wondering if you got one already worked up in case Sunbright beats ya. I think if Harriman does win Sunbright can use the "they are a bigger school" excuse.... after all it was good enough for you guys it can't be too bad.

are u serious??? Harriman's gonna win big friday night and knock sunbright back down to the real world...the main reason were gonna win big is because you guys are SUNBRIGHT u dont win..all i gotta say is i heard the same stuff last yr...35-0

this coming from a guy whose team just a couple years ago finally broke out of a 3 year losing streak!! :lol: