Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

Does that mean HC and Munford could meet agian in the third round?

Yes that does. But as I said earlier we and you my friend have to take care of our business first and then it could get interesting. Your a player right? How does Munford rate with Brighton and Hardin from a players point of view? Also what did you think of our team, also from a players point of view?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is correct. "Wanting it more" is another way of saying "I don't know what to say" when a loss comes. I know you wanted it bad 57, I hate that you guys didn't get it.

Yanker, you and I agree on this one. The statement from Patriotpride that I am agreeing with is that Munford played with an intensity (one might say loosely 'wanting it more') during the 3rd quarter that HC did not have, thus sealing their fate. I hate losing just as bad as anybody. So lets just stop talking about it if you don't mind. Munford comes away with a huge victory, I am happy for them. And like RedPride has said, it is just great that we have a region full of quality teams wanting to lay it all on the line on Friday nights.

I was not at your game so the YANKER cannot speak to the intensity involved. I will stop talking to you about it but your "prideless" friend wants to continue the discussion. The YANKER feels strongly about what he has said so I will continue the discussion with the guy who brought it up in the first place if he revisits the subject.

I know I responded to my young Cephus friend but "Patriotpride" actually said this and Cephus agreed. To you "Patriotpride", I think that is garbage...the idea that because you made mistakes...some you thought to be silly...means you did not want it as much as the team who won. If we go by mistakes...silly or not...JCM has not wanted a game all year as much as our opponent...and that is bull!!!!! The YANKER made mistakes as a player but I can assure you that it was not because I wanted "IT" less than the team or specific player who benefitted from my mistake!!!!! This may be the most ridiculous thing the YANKER has read on here in a while. The idea that some fan in the stands can determine that the HC players and coaches did not want "IT" as badly as Munford is totally ridiculous!!! JCM will want "IT" as much as HC when we come up there but if we do not start playing better as a team, then it will not matter. If you really think the HC coaches and players did not want to win this game as badly as Munford...a game that was probably for the region title...then fire your coaches and kick all of the players off of the team!!! That sounds foolish...just as foolish as the original premise that Munford wanted "IT" more than HC!!!!! The YANKER is fired up over this one because I have heard this garbage before and it stinks now just like it did when I heard it the first time!!!!! It is too simplistic and it is foolish!!!!!

EVERYTHING you say on here is garbage. All you do is go around trying to cause trouble because JCM is down and you have no life. If you want to call it "wanting it more" or "outplayed" or whatever, Munford had more determination and found a way to get the job done. Me saying something as vague as "they wanted it more" is saying they found a way to win when we did not, without me saying "we lost because of so-and-so" and "if the coach had done something different we would have won." I have my thoughts and opinions about the game, I will keep them to myself, unlike your fans who are requesting Hampton's head on a silver platter. Your an idiot, I will not try to dodge you by kissing your butt like some on here and I will not excuse what you say for "that's just the YANKER being the YANKER." Everything you say is ridiculous on here. When I want something bad enough, I get it, an NOTHING gets in my way! I don't make mistakes, silly or not, I do what it takes to get what I want and HC did NOT. The most ridiculous and FOOLISH thing on here is you, your a babbling idiot who claims to be sooooo superior to everyone else, yet cant seem to understand any one's posts. I really wish you hadn't caught me in such a good mood, I would have more to say. Your Cougars are 2-4, I think you have other things you should be worrying about! "prideless" that's the best you got? What a joke! :thumb:

Edited by Patriotpride

Congrats to Munford. I missed this one badly. I still think we have the talent to win our side of the bracket.

Good coaching adjustments in the 2nd half Munford. We should have been ahead at least 21-0, but that's why we play 4 quarters.

I still think this is the most talent HC has had in awhile and we will be a threat in the playoffs. I still say Maryville here we come.

Get your head on straight boys and lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING you say on here is garbage. All you do is go around trying to cause trouble because JCM is down and you have no life. If you want to call it "wanting it more" or "outplayed" or whatever, Munford had more determination and found a way to get the job done. Me saying something as vague as "they wanted it more" is saying they found a way to win when we did not, without me saying "we lost because of so-and-so" and "if the coach had done something different we would have won." I have my thoughts and opinions about the game, I will keep them to myself, unlike your fans who are requesting Hampton's head on a silver platter. Your an idiot, I will not try to dodge you by kissing your butt like some on here and I will not excuse what you say for "that's just the YANKER being the YANKER." Everything you say is ridiculous on here. When I want something bad enough, I get it, an NOTHING gets in my way! I don't make mistakes, silly or not, I do what it takes to get what I want and HC did NOT. The most ridiculous and FOOLISH thing on here is you, your a babbling idiot who claims to be sooooo superior to everyone else, yet cant seem to understand any one's posts. I really wish you hadn't caught me in such a good mood, I would have more to say. Your Cougars are 2-4, I think you have other things you should be worrying about! "prideless" that's the best you got? What a joke! :lol:

Patriot Pride I wish you would keep more of your thoughts to yourself. It sounds with your Hampton comment that you are coming close to blaming coaches. Are you part of the urinal staff or one of those Pop Warner coaches who knows more than a "real coach"? I am not kissing the Yanker's butt. I happen to like his sense of humor, and I am glad to hear from him. I am also glad to hear you have had everything you want in life, that you have never made a silly mistake, and more importantly you have never made a mistake period when it comes to getting what you want. I interpret that to mean even at high-school age (and we are talking about kids here) you never made a mistake. What a man! I know you will blast me next, but your opinion means nothing to me. You are perfect; I am not. I will just have to live with that fact. By the way "your an idiot" should be "you're an idiot," Mr. Perfection. Also, please check your run-on sentences. For someone who never makes mistakes, I know you would not want that out there for the public to see.

Edited by realredpride

EVERYTHING you say on here is garbage. All you do is go around trying to cause trouble because JCM is down and you have no life. If you want to call it "wanting it more" or "outplayed" or whatever, Munford had more determination and found a way to get the job done. Me saying something as vague as "they wanted it more" is saying they found a way to win when we did not, without me saying "we lost because of so-and-so" and "if the coach had done something different we would have won." I have my thoughts and opinions about the game, I will keep them to myself, unlike your fans who are requesting Hampton's head on a silver platter. Your an idiot, I will not try to dodge you by kissing your butt like some on here and I will not excuse what you say for "that's just the YANKER being the YANKER." Everything you say is ridiculous on here. When I want something bad enough, I get it, an NOTHING gets in my way! I don't make mistakes, silly or not, I do what it takes to get what I want and HC did NOT. The most ridiculous and FOOLISH thing on here is you, your a babbling idiot who claims to be sooooo superior to everyone else, yet cant seem to understand any one's posts. I really wish you hadn't caught me in such a good mood, I would have more to say. Your Cougars are 2-4, I think you have other things you should be worrying about! "prideless" that's the best you got? What a joke! :lol:

The YANKER loves high school football. Last year when JCM was winning, I spent more time on the HC thread than the JCM thread because there is more activity. I simply do not think it is so simple as to say that when one team makes more mistakes than the other, that it wants to win less than the team that made the fewer mistakes. If that is the case, then EVERY team that wins must want to win more than the team that lost, since the team that makes fewer mistakes almost always wins. The YANKER thinks that is ridiculous!! I do not recall anyone kissing my butt on here...my memory is not perfect but that is something that the YANKER would not likely forget. I do not claim to be superior to you or anyone else on here except in jest. The YANKER does have a sense of humor and you would do well to develop one. I can tell you another thing my "angry" friend...the YANKER has more class than to get on here and call ANYONE stupid or an idiot. You would also do well to learn some manners...and learn some football while you are at it. The last thing the YANKER will say is this...you say you do NOT make mistakes...if so, get off this board, write a book about how you have managed to never make a mistake in your life and become a millionaire. If you have NEVER made a mistake, then the YANKER proclaims you to be the smartest man alive!!!!!

Congrats to Munford. I missed this one badly. I still think we have the talent to win our side of the bracket.

Good coaching adjustments in the 2nd half Munford. We should have been ahead at least 21-0, but that's why we play 4 quarters.

I still think this is the most talent HC has had in awhile and we will be a threat in the playoffs. I still say Maryville here we come.

Get your head on straight boys and lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about Maryville but I'll agree H.C. is one of the most talented teams I've seen. I said earlier that I think it will be a region 7 third.

Yes that does. But as I said earlier we and you my friend have to take care of our business first and then it could get interesting. Your a player right? How does Munford rate with Brighton and Hardin from a players point of view? Also what did you think of our team, also from a players point of view?

Well, your offensive line can block a lot better. And your backs are a great deal faster than theirs, I think if Munford plays like they did against us they will have no problem beating Brighton or Hardin Co. I hope we both take care of business and meet again in the third round.