Franklin county vs coffee county

bigmonster

Hey. Maybe some FC fan will, I don't know, throw a Franklin County relic out on the field after a bad call and get a 15 yard unsportsman-like penalty against their team this year. You know... like CC had happen last year. For all we the refs knew, it could have been an FC fan over on the Raiders' side that threw the little football after a very bad call. Maybe we will see that happen in this game with FC. It would only be fair. Not that I endorse such activity, but it was a lousy call by the officiating crew last year.

Raiders will win if Price has his head in the game. lol

I would like to see the Raiders have the game of their life Friday night. This game provides a wonderful opportunity for the boys to have some career highlight moments. I hope it turns out to be the kind of game that dreams are made of, the kind we will find ourselves talking about long after its over. Talk about priceless....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the loser of this game plays Riverdale? Both Coffee and Franklin Co. have beat the same teams in Shelbyville and cumberland Co (neither has won a game this year and probably won't) Im taking the raiders to win cause they beat those teams worst. haha :lol:

I think that Warren Co. and Coffee Co. will be playing for a 3rd place finish in the final game of the season.

Coffee Wins this one closer than many think.

Using a scientific formula equal to the BCS, it is quite easy to come up with a score. Three common opponents for the two teams--Franklin County averages out a score of 21-17, Coffee County 39-23. Differences in margin of victory comes out to 12. Adding three points for homefield advantage makes it 15. No weather effect. Minus two points for Coffee County coming off a loss makes 13, minus 2 points for Franklin County coming off a win makes it 11 and minus two points for Franklin County winning last year makes it nine. So it easy to see the score will be 27-18 in favor of Coffee County.

Using a scientific formula equal to the BCS, it is quite easy to come up with a score. Three common opponents for the two teams--Franklin County averages out a score of 21-17, Coffee County 39-23. Differences in margin of victory comes out to 12. Adding three points for homefield advantage makes it 15. No weather effect. Minus two points for Coffee County coming off a loss makes 13, minus 2 points for Franklin County coming off a win makes it 11 and minus two points for Franklin County winning last year makes it nine. So it easy to see the score will be 27-18 in favor of Coffee County.

whew!!!!!!!!!

Thats clear as mud!!!!!

Let me try this old school method. Defenses are about equal. CC offense is better than FC.

Bigmoney bets the farm on CC 28 FC 15

Ok wel I guess I get it. I think Coffee wins this one by 11 how bout 28-17. Good luck to both teams.

I like the prediction, but wow that kinda lost me...and it was almost like reading a foreign language...lol Let's just hope to have a good game tonight, and hope that the best team wins, and we have some pretty good refs...:lol:

It's amazing how people can't pick up on the slight sarcasm....yet the seriousness of this lol......As long as Coffee County takes care of the football I don't see Franklin County keeping it close....the Rebels offense is anemic....As long as the Raiders don't give them good field position to make there bad offense look good, then the Raiders roll - 28-7!

It's amazing how people can't pick up on the slight sarcasm....yet the seriousness of this lol......As long as Coffee County takes care of the football I don't see Franklin County keeping it close....the Rebels offense is anemic....As long as the Raiders don't give them good field position to make there bad offense look good, then the Raiders roll - 28-7!

I thought it was a little more than slight sarcasm.