WB could win in all in a few years!

theDL

William Blount head coach Scott Meadows knows how to win. And of course, it always takes some time to mold players. However, he is molding coaches as well.

Scott Meadows added former WB stalwart running back Brandon Garner and former strapping linebacker Josh Whitehead to his staff. The former WB stars head the freshman team with Garner controlling the offesive stratagem and Whitehead calling shots for the defense.

"To get guys like Josh and Brandon on the coaching staff is a great move for Coach Meadows," said a Governor's fan. "It's kind of like having celebrities coming back to town to give back to the community."

The daring duo of Garner and Whitehead could prove future success for the Govs and some are predicting they will win it all. "They could win it all in a year or two," stated another Governors fan.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount head coach Scott Meadows knows how to win. And of course, it always takes some time to mold players. However, he is molding coaches as well.

Scott Meadows added former WB stalwart running back Brandon Garner and former strapping linebacker Josh Whitehead to his staff. The former WB stars head the freshman team with Garner controlling the offesive stratagem and Whitehead calling shots for the defense.

"To get guys like Josh and Brandon on the coaching staff is a great move for Coach Meadows," said a Governor's fan. "It's kind of like having celebrities coming back to town to give back to the community."

The daring duo of Garner and Whitehead could prove future success for the Govs and some are predicting they will win it all. "They could win it all in a year or two," stated another Governors fan.

must get by the owls first, owls have talent at every level.

Everyone can say that - so I will. I predict that every school has a chance to win the state in the next 5 years!

haha i love the name of the topic "WB could win it all in a few years!" and then the quote that that comes from is just a WB fan, come on now, every fan comes on here and says that...here's ooltewah's freshmen team this year, thats a better look at how a time MIGHT be in a few years..its not an exact gauge, but a lot better gauge than a fan saying oh we can win it in two years

8-19 Jamboree (Cleveland) Rhea Co. TBA W 8-0

8-21 Walker Valley Away 7:00 W 40-0

8-28 Rhea County Home 7:00 W 34-12

9-4 McMinn County R Home 7:00 W 48-0

9-11 Central Away 6:30 W 51-6

9-18 Cleveland Home 6:00 W 46-13

9-25 Gordon Lee Away 5:30 W 36-12

nice record for the owls. but have the freshman really played anyone yet? if they get to the freshman championship game, who would they play? Where would it be played also?

silverpur , your should really know this stuff. i know cleveland was unbeaten and unscored on. rhea has a good team. also believe the owls freshmen spanked centrals jv and gordan lees jv team. owls freshmen are loaded! whoever they play in the championship, please dont take it personal.....its business.

Isn't there a new High School going up that will split Ooltewah some in the next few years? Could have an impact....

won't be for a while now....i believe they are building one on signal before the one in apison...and look at walker valley, they were the new school in walker valley and had one decent year when they were playing down in 2a or 3a, now they are the worst team in 4a....i see a new school in apison doing about that much to ooltewah's sports programs

won't be for a while now....i believe they are building one on signal before the one in apison...and look at walker valley, they were the new school in walker valley and had one decent year when they were playing down in 2a or 3a, now they are the worst team in 4a....i see a new school in apison doing about that much to ooltewah's sports programs

i was talkin more along the lines of some of the students and maybe some players being zoned for the new school, not competing with ooltewah.

Edited by reaction

and i dont see why they are building more schools, there already isn't enough money to support all the schools as it is, how is building more gonna help that, they should reduce some of the public schools and make a few really big high schools like they do in other states...for sports, the talent level in chattanooga is way too spread out