Running back rushes for 658 yards

Solomon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's great to say that someone broke a record like that but in high school sports it all depends on who you play. Lets put those guys against Morristown West's Defense and see if he can get 60 yards

I was in this thread just for the read till that post. If MWest should get the chance this year, and they should, Maryville has got two RB's who'll both put up more than 60 on West!

This kid from WV maybe able to run, but I think it says more about the lack of defence from the opponets! I think he's getting about 30 carries and most of the kick returns as well. Still some good numbers but no question running vs. no one that can tackle IMO.

I love it........and I knew what was coming when I first posted this.

Why, as a whole, can we just not look at something and say wow and congradulate the kid? I don't care the opponent, the score, how many times he carried, or anything else, the kid ran for 658 yards. How many people in the state of TN will run for that many yards all year, much less one game? That is absolutely amazing, regardless of any circumstance.