hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

Book, How can you say that the refs were fine? Unaka punts the ball it bounces off of two eagles and into the hands of a Ranger, who gets the ball back? Cosby. Then Carp gets a good hit on an eagle and just because the eagle gets hurt there is an unnecessary roughness call on Carp. When Medina fumbled the ball he was clearly down and they gave the ball to once again the eagles. There were things like the right tackle moving and our man hitting him and they call it on us. They are far from better than us. If we played them again with different refs we would more then likely beat them.

About the hit from Carp, I don't know about that... I guess the ref thought he was at a soccer game or something. That was a good clean hit. All Carp did was knock the crap out of him... Maybe the ref felt sorry for the kid. I dunno... Now they made the right call on the punt. The punt was blocked, well more like clipped. Now Cosby never had possesion of it. So when we recovoered it, it was just like we recovered a blocked punt. Right call from the refs there... And the Medina fumble... I guess your talking about the first play of the game? I didn't really see it. I thought he was at the bottom pile... Watching Unaka football the past 6, 7 years, I guess just got used to stuff like turning it over the first play from scrimage, so I took the refs word on that one... But like I said, I didn't see it...

Edited by Rangerbook06

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a sore loser just stating facts. Hampton will pound Cosby. And as for our game, look at the film. Like I said different refs different game.

One of your fans already said it perfect 3 out of 4 Medina MAY have been down before they ball came out , but he should have held on to it anyway cause you never know when the refs will call you down . The other 3 were the exact right call Great hit on our reciever to knock th ball loose (and a few of his teeth) but your kids ruined it by standing over a bleeding semiunconcious player (who had been whippin yall on both sides of the ball until that point) and rub it in like that was the first big hit they had ever seen. Turn it around a little though , We didn't run into the punter he stepped on our kid and yall got the call , EVERY TIME you ran sweep you held us on the end (to be honest who doesn't) only got called once and your center and gaurd couldn't block big 99 so they tackled him ALL NIGHT that didn't get called once. Your kid threw an elbow into our punt returner out of bounds and we got the flag for retaliating. I could go on all night and I'm sure you could too The fact is wether you believe it or not the better Team won friday with 3 significant players on the sideline in street clothes and another on the field who probably should have been. To the rest of you Unaka posters good luck the rest of the year Honestly I think with your D if you can get some Offense going you can go to harriman or coalfield and pull out a playoff victory. Sportiemom your still a sore loser. 16-3 two years in a row an overrated Cosby team has spoiled your friday night 16-3 and give us 2 plays over on offense and it could have been 30-3 and YOU KNOW IT!

16-3 two years in a row an overrated Cosby team has spoiled your friday night 16-3 and give us 2 plays over on offense and it could have been 30-3 and YOU KNOW IT!

Here's were I'll give your special teams props: Those blocked punts decided the game. If you guys hadn't have blocked those two punts, Unaka woulda won 3-0 and YOU KNOW IT!

Edited by Rangerbook06

Here's were I'll give your special teams props: Those blocked punts decided the game. If you guys hadn't have blocked those two punts, Unaka woulda won 3-0 and YOU KNOW IT!

Your straight up smokin the Hippy Lettuce. :ph34r: Besides if we are as terrible as you all say we are what does that make you!!

Edited by old24eagle

One of your fans already said it perfect 3 out of 4 Medina MAY have been down before they ball came out , but he should have held on to it anyway cause you never know when the refs will call you down . The other 3 were the exact right call Great hit on our reciever to knock th ball loose (and a few of his teeth) but your kids ruined it by standing over a bleeding semiunconcious player (who had been whippin yall on both sides of the ball until that point) and rub it in like that was the first big hit they had ever seen. Turn it around a little though , We didn't run into the punter he stepped on our kid and yall got the call , EVERY TIME you ran sweep you held us on the end (to be honest who doesn't) only got called once and your center and gaurd couldn't block big 99 so they tackled him ALL NIGHT that didn't get called once. Your kid threw an elbow into our punt returner out of bounds and we got the flag for retaliating. I could go on all night and I'm sure you could too The fact is wether you believe it or not the better Team won friday with 3 significant players on the sideline in street clothes and another on the field who probably should have been. To the rest of you Unaka posters good luck the rest of the year Honestly I think with your D if you can get some Offense going you can go to harriman or coalfield and pull out a playoff victory. Sportiemom your still a sore loser. 16-3 two years in a row an overrated Cosby team has spoiled your friday night 16-3 and give us 2 plays over on offense and it could have been 30-3 and YOU KNOW IT!

lol .. 3 out 4 aint perfect, and i said medina WAS down not may have been down..

Call me what you want but that don't change the way the game went. As far as the taunting call our player just told the boy to stay down. You ran into our punter on the play that we recovered it too and they didn't call that one. And your full of poop if you are saying your player (but it was players) didn't run into our punter. As far as the holding and all of the petty stuff it goes on every game both teams. I am talking about the blatant calls. As far as #99 chop blocking is not tackling and hooking is not holding. As far as better I wouldn't go that far. Maybe even.

Call me what you want but that don't change the way the game went. As far as the taunting call our player just told the boy to stay down. You ran into our punter on the play that we recovered it too and they didn't call that one. And your full of poop if you are saying your player (but it was players) didn't run into our punter. As far as the holding and all of the petty stuff it goes on every game both teams. I am talking about the blatant calls. As far as #99 chop blocking is not tackling and hooking is not holding. As far as better I wouldn't go that far. Maybe even.

Not only are you a sore loser you have no idea the rules of Football , Listen ding dong when team A blocks Team B's punt Team A gets the ball regardless of who comes up with it in the end , ask your top notch coaching staff up there , Oh wait yall stoppped calling him vince lombardi after he lost 2 in a row. You are right however Chop blocking is not tackling , but when the guard grabs him around the waist and the center cuts him not only is it holding but it's also an ILLEGAL chop block.

Cosby 7-0

Unaka 3-3

Tell me who the BETTER team is.

Your straight up smokin the Hippy Lettuce. :ph34r: Besides if we are as terrible as you all say we are what does that make you!!

No, you just know I'm right. Cosby couldn't play on a long field. times you scored you guys started at about our 35 or 40 (Caused by 2 blocked punts. Again, good special teams play by Cosby). But its almost like if Cosby saw it had a long field, the offense just went out there and threw a few plays together, then went back to the side line. So I'll say again, those two blocked punts, along with 33 lead 33 lead 33 lead decided the game.

Not only are you a sore loser you have no idea the rules of Football , Listen ding dong when team A blocks Team B's punt Team A gets the ball regardless of who comes up with it in the end , ask your top notch coaching staff up there , Oh wait yall stoppped calling him vince lombardi after he lost 2 in a row. You are right however Chop blocking is not tackling , but when the guard grabs him around the waist and the center cuts him not only is it holding but it's also an ILLEGAL chop block.

Cosby 7-0

Unaka 3-3

Tell me who the BETTER team is.

Ding Dong (ouch) make me cry. The punt was not blocked dork it went straight up in the air and then it bounced off your A man and he coughed it up and our B man got it. Look at the films before you comment to this ding-dong. I have never said anything about our coaching staff so don't go and make accusations like that. Chop blocking ~ now the story changes and he had one hit him high and the other low. And you all did nothing wrong. As far as the better team. Your name is "old"eagle. You should know from experience that the score doesn’t necessarily tell a better team