hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guees I'm sort of retired, work on the net. Deal in a few antiques. Gives me plenty of time to work with my kids and keep up with football.

We are not going to agree, but we can still respect the others opinion. I fully believe Hampton will run over Cosby like a mack truck, You think I'm crazy. What the heck Hampton has been good all year, but I believe the team you are going to see is better . These boys are fired up this week, they haven't had anything to get fired up about in quite some time. They have refocused. Its not all that fun to practice all week knowing you might get to play about half a game. These boys are getting ready to play a full game. GETTTTTTTURRRRDUNNNBULLDOGSSSSSSSS

dogs have had there best week of pratice so far this week..getting ready for playoff push they are deff. more focused now than i have seen them this year..dont just play to win play to dominate...go dogs...

The real game to decide the region title is here. It was false advertised a few weeks back when Hampton played Unaka but this one is it. Undefeated Cosby vs 1 loss Hampton at the Eagles nest!!! The atmosphere at this game is going to be like something we have only seen at B-Ball games in the past. Hampton fans get there early , bring something to set in cause I don't know if our stadium can hold our fans and the hundreds yall will bring as well.

There will be no game to it. Hampton will take this one hands down. If Cosby players and fans behave like they did last week at Unaka, they'll leave Hampton with more than a loss. Some of their adults stooped as low as to make fun of the players and even the 8th kid that was water boy. GO DAWGS !!!!!

Edited by RangerParents

There will be no game to it. Hampton will take this one hands down. If Cosby players and fans behave like they did last week at Unaka, they'll leave Hampton with more than a loss. Some of their adults stooped as low as to make fun of the players and even the 8th kid that was water boy. GO DAWGS !!!!!

Let them make fun of us.....let them cry......or do whatever else they do.

Just be warned....The DOGS ARE COMING!

And, we don't back down to nothing!

I, myself, can't wait until tomorrow night. They start making fun of our boys....and I could name a few parents that will handle that themselves if the need be!!!

GO DOGS! We will be in the stands rooting for ya tomorrow night! And, we will be heard loud and clear!

I hope it's a good clean game between both sides. Travel safe and best of luck!

We know you can GET 'UM DONE! :angry::angry::angry:

Well, no disrespect, I don't think you guys have much of a chance, but good luck all the same :thumb:

No disrespect to you, but we already beat you so whatever happens against Hampton doesnt really matter does it. At least not to you, thats very classy by the way as I read the post of how classless our fans were Friday night below yours and think if we were so classless then why is it just now coming out? A week later and now we find out that we had some rowdy fans! Theres a news flash, I bet no one from Stoney Creek ever got out of line at a game, it happens every where you go and some are worse than others but as far as that goes no one team or school can point the finger at another because they all have certain fans that just dont care what other people think. BUT, from what I hear our fans were just into the game and out cheering the Unaka faithful, so if your mad about that talk to your cheerleading coach or something and maybe she can hook you guys up with some lessons or something! :thumb: Any way, GET OVER IT! Unaka has nothing but respect from the Cosby faithful that understand the game and know just what kind of effort the kids gave last Friday night, but I am tired of people saying "if Unaka would have threw it more this might have happened," or whatever you people are saying. If you would have thrown it more you would have gotten beat badly because you couldnt protect your QB, and as I have said before, on this thread in fact, that if you all had implemented the same gameplan as you did against us when playing Hampton that game doesnt get nearly as out of hand as it did. So, hugs and handpounds to everbody from Stoney Creek good luck tonite in Seymour and try to get over last week for the sake of your team. ;)

Let them make fun of us.....let them cry......or do whatever else they do.

Just be warned....The DOGS ARE COMING!

And, we don't back down to nothing!

I, myself, can't wait until tomorrow night. They start making fun of our boys....and I could name a few parents that will handle that themselves if the need be!!!

GO DOGS! We will be in the stands rooting for ya tomorrow night! And, we will be heard loud and clear!

I hope it's a good clean game between both sides. Travel safe and best of luck!

We know you can GET 'UM DONE! :lol::P:thumb:

Yeah we are making fun of your players to Unaka fans. Makes a lot of sense to me! Look, we have nothing but respect for the Bulldogs and their coaching staff, and like I said in my last post you cant help the actions of some people in the stands. Any way, dont worry your precious little head volgirl we are not making fun of any of your players or coaches, we know that this is the best team we have played to this point in the season and that JC and staff do a nice job with the boys up there. So as I suspect as we were last week in a visitor role we will be hospitable hosts and welcome you all in with open arms and hopefully a place to park and sit, if you get here in time. :thumb: Travel safe and hopefully everone stays healthy tomorrow night! ;)

Emotions will be at an all time high tomorrow night, I only hope the fans can realize what this really is. All schools have a few idiots, but a game like this can make idiots out of good people. Its just a highschool football game between a bunch of boys. I have a feeling Hampton may be quite a bit better than Cosby. Alot of Cosby people don't know how good Hampton is. Games like this brings out the worst in people. I' ve been to several games like this and just about every time,things get out of control. I'll be cheering for Hampton with every once of breath in me,but win or lose, you won't see me cussing players or fans. As a matter of fact,if Cosby proves me wrong,I'll be the first one to congratulate them. One more thing I would hope for is good officiating, bad calls can cause things to get ugly in a hurry.