UC vs. Mckenzie

#1contender

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why u think that Mckenzie will beat uc.. and who ever wins will go undefeated

Mckenzie has a better team than UC. I have seen both and Mckenzie will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Mckenzie will then come to Lake Co a week later and that game will go along way in deciding who the region champ will be.Everyone has wrote off the falcons since they lost to UC in week two.I would not sleep on the falcons because they are very capable of beating anyone on their schedule.Good luck to both teams.

Mckenzie has a better team than UC. I have seen both and Mckenzie will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Mckenzie will then come to Lake Co a week later and that game will go along way in deciding who the region champ will be.Everyone has wrote off the falcons since they lost to UC in week two.I would not sleep on the falcons because they are very capable of beating anyone on their schedule.Good luck to both teams.

honk jibjibjibjib, honk jibjibjibjibjib, i fell asleep on the falcons when uc went back to 1A. apperently so did they in the second half against uc. but this about uc v. mckenzie. this will be a close game. no doubt each team is not as good as last years, but both will make playoffs. mckenzie, event without drew hayes, still has a good passing game. uc will have to step up in the secondary big time, too bad colton speed quit. but mckenzie will also have to be tough in the run defense. demetrius bracey is a hard runner, and he is tough to bring down. i think in order for mckenzie to win, they cant THROW 76 TIMES (obviously didnt work last year!! ;) ) but uc is going to need thier a game to keep the region winning streak alive.

prediction: uc-27 mckenzie-21

oh yeah, someone please let drew hayes know he is an IDIOT!! (going to bethel that is. he just wants to remain mckenzies FAVORITE SON!! :thumb: )

Edited by ucalumni06

honk jibjibjibjib, honk jibjibjibjibjib, i fell asleep on the falcons when uc went back to 1A. apperently so did they in the second half against uc. but this about uc v. mckenzie. this will be a close game. no doubt each team is not as good as last years, but both will make playoffs. mckenzie, event without drew hayes, still has a good passing game. uc will have to step up in the secondary big time, too bad colton speed quit. but mckenzie will also have to be tough in the run defense. demetrius bracey is a hard runner, and he is tough to bring down. i think in order for mckenzie to win, they cant THROW 76 TIMES (obviously didnt work last year!! :thumb: ) but uc is going to need thier a game to keep the region winning streak alive.

oh yeah, someone please let drew hayes know he is an IDIOT!! (going to bethel that is. he just wants to remain mckenzies FAVORITE SON!! :D )

U need to step outside the box and realize that just because Drew Hayes is gone that they cant come back and have a passing game. It might not show that he is as good as him becuase, THEY CAN BEAT YOU WITH MORE THAN JUST THE PASS NOW. And obviously they have developed a defense from where last year there wasnt one.

And to the comment on u reffering Drew Hayes was a IDIOT was very classless and seems like u have some jealousy issues and u are trash talking because u didnt have the opportunities he had. Y cant u just respect the fact that Bethel was his choice and thats where he wanted to be.

honk jibjibjibjib, honk jibjibjibjibjib, i fell asleep on the falcons when uc went back to 1A. apperently so did they in the second half against uc. but this about uc v. mckenzie. this will be a close game. no doubt each team is not as good as last years, but both will make playoffs. mckenzie, event without drew hayes, still has a good passing game. uc will have to step up in the secondary big time, too bad colton speed quit. but mckenzie will also have to be tough in the run defense. demetrius bracey is a hard runner, and he is tough to bring down. i think in order for mckenzie to win, they cant THROW 76 TIMES (obviously didnt work last year!! :thumb: ) but uc is going to need thier a game to keep the region winning streak alive.

oh yeah, someone please let drew hayes know he is an IDIOT!! (going to bethel that is. he just wants to remain mckenzies FAVORITE SON!! :D )

You are more than welcome to tell Drew he's an idiot if you want to. Just let me know 'cause I want to watch when you do. Drew is kind of a home boy and is comfortable where he is. Bethel is one of the top 12 NAIA teams in the country and considering going NCAA Div. II. The scouts know where Bethel is thank you!! Come on over and watch 'em play before you talk. They won today 51-21!!! But, blowouts have been the norm for them so far!!!! I see Drew several times every week and I ain't tellin' him he's an idiot. I'll get to watch him play more where he is now and I don't even have to crank my truck to go to the games!!!! Bethel's field is right behind my house!!!!

If you think that McKenzie isn't as good as they were last season you are gonna' be in for a shock next Friday night. I hope the UC team shows up thinking we aren't as good as last season too!!!!!

We won't throw 76 times either!! We ran the ball on Huntingdon and we'll run it on UC as well. the QB (Derek Carr) isn't Drew Hayes but, I'll bet Drew will tell you himself that Derek is a for real gunslinger!! Carr has a gun and ain't afraid to use it!! The '06 Rebels are the real deal and WILL bring their A game this coming Friday.

But hey, UC is 8-0 against the Rebels since 1940 so what have ya'll got to worry about---------------right?????

By the way, Huntingdon didn't play a depleted team against us last week either. Chris Donald played both ways all night and pretty much all their starters were in the game as far as I know. Even the Huntingdon fans said they couldn't use injuries as an excuse. We just lined up and beat 'em!! Also, Chris Donald is the best weapon they have but, he sure ain't the ONLY weapon they have!!!! It's pretty easy for me to keep up with the inside on H-town's team too. I've worked with Chris Donald's dad for about 25 years now and am pretty good friends with them.

Have a good week and good luck next Friday nite (not too much good luck though!!)

MRP baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

oh yeah, someone please let drew hayes know he is an IDIOT!! (going to bethel that is. he just wants to remain mckenzies FAVORITE SON!! :) )

welllll...i can say your an idiot for saying that because it pretty much made no since..bethel recruited him he signed with bethel so be it..he's a great player...your jealous...hes in the record books your not :D

You are alot nicer than me! Ok, first of all, if we had any type of defense last year, UC is done in the McKenzie game. The only game last year that we were never in was the Huntingdon game. And when I say that I mean offensively and defensively. The rest we were all offense. I remember all night last year that your DB's were playing 12 yards off of our receivers and we made a tape on how to run the quick slant. I hope they do the same thing this year that way we can make volume 2. You guys are in for a shock this year. The defense is there and the offense never left. We are not putting 50 on the board every game like last year but we are more dangerous. You play the run, Carr will pick you apart. Play the pass, French, Merrick, Fuzzell will run over and around you.

So shut your pie hole and I am sure Drew will be at the UC game. So come on over and tell him he's an idiot. That will be very interesting.

You are more than welcome to tell Drew he's an idiot if you want to. Just let me know 'cause I want to watch when you do. Drew is kind of a home boy and is comfortable where he is. Bethel is one of the top 12 NAIA teams in the country and considering going NCAA Div. II. The scouts know where Bethel is thank you!! Come on over and watch 'em play before you talk. They won today 51-21!!! But, blowouts have been the norm for them so far!!!! I see Drew several times every week and I ain't tellin' him he's an idiot. I'll get to watch him play more where he is now and I don't even have to crank my truck to go to the games!!!! Bethel's field is right behind my house!!!!

If you think that McKenzie isn't as good as they were last season you are gonna' be in for a shock next Friday night. I hope the UC team shows up thinking we aren't as good as last season too!!!!!

We won't throw 76 times either!! We ran the ball on Huntingdon and we'll run it on UC as well. the QB (Derek Carr) isn't Drew Hayes but, I'll bet Drew will tell you himself that Derek is a for real gunslinger!! Carr has a gun and ain't afraid to use it!! The '06 Rebels are the real deal and WILL bring their A game this coming Friday.

But hey, UC is 8-0 against the Rebels since 1940 so what have ya'll got to worry about---------------right?????

By the way, Huntingdon didn't play a depleted team against us last week either. Chris Donald played both ways all night and pretty much all their starters were in the game as far as I know. Even the Huntingdon fans said they couldn't use injuries as an excuse. We just lined up and beat 'em!! Also, Chris Donald is the best weapon they have but, he sure ain't the ONLY weapon they have!!!! It's pretty easy for me to keep up with the inside on H-town's team too. I've worked with Chris Donald's dad for about 25 years now and am pretty good friends with them.

Have a good week and good luck next Friday nite (not too much good luck though!!)

MRP baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you die hard rebel fans just can't take any kind of criticism. your answer is always ... you're just jealous. nobody has to be jealous to notice that last year was all about passing and records. somebody told me yall had to score and score quickly to try to win last year. thats why you passed the ball ALL the time. seems to me like you would want to run some of the clock away by running the ball since, as you said, rebels had no defense last year. heck, you didn't even have any running backs in the game on offense. where was keegan ball? and where is he now? is he playing college ball somewhere? probly not and thats a shame. you even had some of your own players on the rebels mouthin the same thing. it was all about setting records. lots of qbs could do the same thing if they passed every single time. that was pretty obvious. hayes is much better in baseball than in football. i guess thats why he hasn't stepped into a fo0tball game yet, not even when betthel is WAY ahead. i respect him for his own choices but just be real here.

Ok.

you die hard rebel fans just can't take any kind of criticism. your answer is always ... you're just jealous. nobody has to be jealous to notice that last year was all about passing and records. somebody told me yall had to score and score quickly to try to win last year. thats why you passed the ball ALL the time. seems to me like you would want to run some of the clock away by running the ball since, as you said, rebels had no defense last year. heck, you didn't even have any running backs in the game on offense. where was keegan ball? and where is he now? is he playing college ball somewhere? probly not and thats a shame. you even had some of your own players on the rebels mouthin the same thing. it was all about setting records. lots of qbs could do the same thing if they passed every single time. that was pretty obvious. hayes is much better in baseball than in football. i guess thats why he hasn't stepped into a fo0tball game yet, not even when betthel is WAY ahead. i respect him for his own choices but just be real here.