Albert Haynesworth gets 5 game suspension

Thats what I been trying to say, just because he said he is sorry doesnt mean we should forget what he did. He is an idiot and deserves everything he is getting.

You wouldn't feel the same if it were Alex Brown,Kevin Carter or Jevon Kearse....But since Haynesworth played at UT that makes it that much worse....

I honestly thought he would get suspended for the season....He was only sorry after he thought about the money he was going to lose....It was a chicken %$#$ thing to do by a class-less individual...UT alum or not.... :thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

You wouldn't feel the same if it were Alex Brown,Kevin Carter or Jevon Kearse....But since Haynesworth played at UT that makes it that much worse....

I honestly thought he would get suspended for the season....He was only sorry after he thought about the money he was going to lose....It was a chicken %$#$ thing to do by a class-less individual...UT alum or not.... B)

Actually, I wouldnt care who it was .. It was a disgrace to the team, to himself, to his friends, to his family. The school he graduated from has nothing to do with it.

The chief reason why I hate the NFL and NBA and whoever else employs "great athletes":

Well I don't like the Titans mainly because they can't win. Moving on...

Stupid punks like Haynesworth get away with crap like this and it shows the children in this world what they can get away with so they take that with them through their lives...that's why this world is in such turmoil today (one of the many reasons, anyway)

Don't like PacMan, don't like TO (the kid needs mental help, not help organizing his pills and supplements...OD my right foot)

There are a FEW great guys in the NFL/NBA, etc but the bad seems to outweigh the good as far as what you hear about them.

I'm reminded of Bertuzzi's cheap shot a couple years back...

I don't care if they're losing their salary, season, games, etc. They acted like 2 year olds on the playground when someone's taken somethin away and they attack someone and act like a victim and play the spoiled brat bit. Victim? Gag me with a fork.

These guys forget who's looking up to them. They forget who's watching them. If you're in the national spotlight as an athlete, then by golly, act like it and be something a mama would be proud of if their kid had them as a hero.

Actually, I wouldnt care who it was .. It was a disgrace to the team, to himself, to his friends, to his family. The school he graduated from has nothing to do with it.

I agree on all of that. No matter how old you are, you're still a reflection on your family.

Guest dare_2_dream

The chief reason why I hate the NFL and NBA and whoever else employs "great athletes":

Well I don't like the Titans mainly because they can't win. Moving on...

Stupid punks like Haynesworth get away with crap like this and it shows the children in this world what they can get away with so they take that with them through their lives...that's why this world is in such turmoil today (one of the many reasons, anyway)

Don't like PacMan, don't like TO (the kid needs mental help, not help organizing his pills and supplements...OD my right foot)

There are a FEW great guys in the NFL/NBA, etc but the bad seems to outweigh the good as far as what you hear about them.

I'm reminded of Bertuzzi's cheap shot a couple years back...

I don't care if they're losing their salary, season, games, etc. They acted like 2 year olds on the playground when someone's taken somethin away and they attack someone and act like a victim and play the spoiled brat bit. Victim? Gag me with a fork.

These guys forget who's looking up to them. They forget who's watching them. If you're in the national spotlight as an athlete, then by golly, act like it and be something a mama would be proud of if their kid had them as a hero.

I agree on all of that. No matter how old you are, you're still a reflection on your family.

TO does need help, but so do most of professional athletes. Most professional athletes think they are above the rest of the world, whether they are a star or a bench warmer. They are blessed with so much talent, and they dont see anything beyond the spotlight. Most of them need to grow up.