District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of the "Satellite Games" where the higher seeds get to host first round games in both the District & Regional Tournaments. That's the way it works in the Sectional as well so why not keep the trend going and reward teams for what they do in prior weeks.

This year in the District 11AA Tournament you get a HUGE ADVANTAGE by finishing as one of those top two teams. If you are #3 you do have a road game but in the Regionals you also are on the opposite side of the bracket as Liberty Tech. THEREFORE the advantage is really to finish as one of the top three seeds in the District 11AA Tournament.

You do not want to go to Liberty Tech and play that senior led team in what could potentially be their final home game in Jackson to open the Regional Tournament. TALK ABOUT A LONG BUSRIDE HOME FOR SOMEONE :o:thumb:

I love the idea of the "Satellite Games" where the higher seeds get to host first round games in both the District & Regional Tournaments. That's the way it works in the Sectional as well so why not keep the trend going and reward teams for what they do in prior weeks.

This year in the District 11AA Tournament you get a HUGE ADVANTAGE by finishing as one of those top two teams. If you are #3 you do have a road game but in the Regionals you also are on the opposite side of the bracket as Liberty Tech. THEREFORE the advantage is really to finish as one of the top three seeds in the District 11AA Tournament.

You do not want to go to Liberty Tech and play that senior led team in what could potentially be their final home game in Jackson to open the Regional Tournament. TALK ABOUT A LONG BUSRIDE HOME FOR SOMEONE :o:thumb:

You could combine the best from Harpeth, Sycamore, Creek Wood, Stewart, Cheatham and not get within 20 points of Liberty. I've seen Harpeth and Liberty a bunch of times this year and Harpeth or whoever comes out of 11 as #1 seed's only hope is to finish #2 at region so they can go on to sectionals, but Liberty will take it all at Waverly. I can't wait to see district 12 make believers of the die-hard fans from Cheatham County. District 12 = best in state, District 11 middle of the pack.

BC/RollTide, would Harpeth or Sycamore actually be able to host a game? Or because of gym size, would they have to play at another gym (CCCHS/Creek Wood/Fairview)?

I know season before last, Harpeth girls had to play their sectional at Fairview because of HHS' gym size.

Yes they'd be able to host the opening round Regional home game. That only qualifies if ALL TEAMS ARE PLAYING THERE FOR THE REGIONALS AS WELL AS A SECTIONAL GAME.

You could combine the best from Harpeth, Sycamore, Creek Wood, Stewart, Cheatham and not get within 20 points of Liberty. I've seen Harpeth and Liberty a bunch of times this year and Harpeth or whoever comes out of 11 as #1 seed's only hope is to finish #2 at region so they can go on to sectionals, but Liberty will take it all at Waverly. I can't wait to see district 12 make believers of the die-hard fans from Cheatham County. District 12 = best in state, District 11 middle of the pack.

I'd say that your reading skills must be lacking because I haven't seen a fan from District 11 say one negative thing about Liberty Tech all year long. We know how good they are.

As for the rest of District 12 this season?????? Sycamore beat Haywood who beat Bolivar. Harpeth beat Sycamore 3 TIMES!!!! Lexington is the only team that has proven to be able to compete with Liberty in a game this year and NOW THEY ARE AT HOME!!!! Jackson South Side has NOT played well at all lately if you look at their results.

11AA will take 3 out of 4 in the opening round of the Regional 6AA Tourney from 12AA BOOK IT!!!!! :thumb:

I'd say that your reading skills must be lacking because I haven't seen a fan from District 11 say one negative thing about Liberty Tech all year long. We know how good they are.

As for the rest of District 12 this season?????? Sycamore beat Haywood who beat Bolivar. Harpeth beat Sycamore 3 TIMES!!!! Lexington is the only team that has proven to be able to compete with Liberty in a game this year and NOW THEY ARE AT HOME!!!! Jackson South Side has NOT played well at all lately if you look at their results.

11AA will take 3 out of 4 in the opening round of the Regional 6AA Tourney from 12AA BOOK IT!!!!! :thumb:

You are usually pretty good at predictions, but I just don't see that. I think it will be an all 12AA final in region. I just believe Bolivar will be on the opposite side of Liberty Tech. Either way, no one is going to give Liberty Tech a battle in that region. but as it is said, You have to play the games right? You don't win them on paper. It should be fun.

You are usually pretty good at predictions, but I just don't see that. I think it will be an all 12AA final in region. I just believe Bolivar will be on the opposite side of Liberty Tech. Either way, no one is going to give Liberty Tech a battle in that region. but as it is said, You have to play the games right? You don't win them on paper. It should be fun.

These first round games tomorrow night will be good (especially the Stewart-CW game) :thumb:

You coming to Ashland City tomorrow night?????????

hosting a region game is huge! i wish we could have hosted a region game last year, that would have been great. now to my boys-austin, murray, cannon, this is yalls team. get it together and go out and win the tourney. its time to put the regular season behind you and GET IT DONE! dont worry about all the talk about Liberty. they are great but if you play them then you will be headed to substate. now go out there and make me proud.