District 11AA

Big Country

Harpeth has played a multiple number of defenses, but it doesnt really matter now, I wish you all good luck at Sycamore they will be loud, but it should be a good game. ANd papatiger, JSS is playing at Harpeth, and that will for sure give Harpeth an advantage.

I knew that and it does help Harpeth. I may even come and watch. What night are they playing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to you guys also. Just a little info on Southside. They are pretty quick and have three good players in Carter, Curry, and Strayhorn. Each one of these guys can go for 20 points on any given night. They also have 6'9 or 6'10 post player. He runs the court pretty good for a big man but he needs to add some touch on his shot down low. I don't know how much you will see him play because some games he hadn't played much.

And BC if you looked down at our student section, me and straightbill tried to get your attention, but we couldnt. We will see you in Regions.

When the awards were being presented Jamie Wilson told me to "keep picking against Harpeth" :lol: I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN THIS YEAR NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY OR WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE THE GAME BEFORE ;)Harpeth beats Jackson South Side on Saturday night BIG!!!!!

Congrats to Creek Wood on the big comeback win over Cheatham Co. You guys made every big shot and got every offensive rebound known to man. I told your coach afterwards that you guys played well and that I wish you the best of luck against Bolivar Central on Saturday night. I'll take Bolivar by 10 in a game that could be closer and have "upset" written all over it if Creek Wood comes to play.

Speaking of Cheatham Co. all I can say there is that some nights the ball doesn't bounce your way. Coach Stigall and his staff have done a great job this season and getting back to the Regionals is nothing to hang your heads about. Liberty Tech is the best team in the state in any classification and I believe they'll end the Cubs season for the second year in a row on Saturday night.

Sycamore has a "monkey on their backs" and it's known as the Harpeth Indians. With that said however they are still in the Regionals and still playing at home on Saturday night in Pleasant View. McNairy Central is a team that plays into Sycamore's hands I believe because the War Eagles traditionally excel against teams with one great player (ie Jake West & Cody Dunn). Sycamore wins at home by 15.

HERE IS MY OFFICIAL REGION 6AA TOURNEY BRACKET WITH PREDICTIONS

Quarterfinals

1.) Liberty Tech over Cheatham Co. by 25

2.) Sycamore over Creek Wood by 15

2.) Bolivar Central over Creek Wood by 10

1.) Harpeth over Jackson South Side by 20

Semifinals

Liberty Tech over Sycamore by 10

Harpeth over Bolivar Central by 15

Championship

Harpeth over Liberty Tech by 1 (In the Sectional Harpeth will host Giles Co. while Liberty Tech will travel to MLK)

LIBERTY TECH WILL NOT BEAT ALL THREE CHEATHAM COUNTY TEAMS (at least I hope not) :thumb:

Good Luck to you guys also. Just a little info on Southside. They are pretty quick and have three good players in Carter, Curry, and Strayhorn. Each one of these guys can go for 20 points on any given night. They also have 6'9 or 6'10 post player. He runs the court pretty good for a big man but he needs to add some touch on his shot down low. I don't know how much you will see him play because some games he hadn't played much.

Sounds like a John Kinman who plays for Sycamore, around 6'8, he has touch just not strength. Watch out for Sycamore with McNairy, they have a west tenn boy in Pierre Mitchell, very athletic same for Austin Lohin, and they have some shooters.

From what I've seen he (the big guy) likes to get in there a scrap with you. I've seen him get a little rough. I predict....he'll get a tech if he gets in any of the games. I noticed he still had that burn mark on his head from when Jewan Long dunked on him a couple of weeks ago at Southside. :thumb:

When the awards were being presented Jamie Wilson told me to "keep picking against Harpeth" :lol: I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN THIS YEAR NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY OR WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE THE GAME BEFORE ;)Harpeth beats Jackson South Side on Saturday night BIG!!!!!

Congrats to Creek Wood on the big comeback win over Cheatham Co. You guys made every big shot and got every offensive rebound known to man. I told your coach afterwards that you guys played well and that I wish you the best of luck against Bolivar Central on Saturday night. I'll take Bolivar by 10 in a game that could be closer and have "upset" written all over it if Creek Wood comes to play.

Speaking of Cheatham Co. all I can say there is that some nights the ball doesn't bounce your way. Coach Stigall and his staff have done a great job this season and getting back to the Regionals is nothing to hang your heads about. Liberty Tech is the best team in the state in any classification and I believe they'll end the Cubs season for the second year in a row on Saturday night.

Sycamore has a "monkey on their backs" and it's known as the Harpeth Indians. With that said however they are still in the Regionals and still playing at home on Saturday night in Pleasant View. McNairy Central is a team that plays into Sycamore's hands I believe because the War Eagles traditionally excel against teams with one great player (ie Jake West & Cody Dunn). Sycamore wins at home by 15.

Quarterfinals

Semifinals

Championship

Harpeth over Liberty Tech by 1 (In the Sectional Harpeth will host Giles Co. while Liberty Tech will travel to MLK)

LIBERTY TECH WILL NOT BEAT ALL THREE CHEATHAM COUNTY TEAMS (at least I hope not) :thumb:

Please just say Harpeth will lose to JSS by 20, and then Harpeth wont beat anybody next season. ;)

Quarterfinals

1.) Liberty Tech over Cheatham Co. by 25 or30

Semifinals

Liberty Tech over Sycamore by 10 or probably 20+

Championship

Harpeth over Liberty Tech by 1 Here's where you probably need to get off the juice.....Liberty will beat Harpeth if they get to play....but I don't think this one will happen. (In the Sectional Harpeth will host Giles Co. while Liberty Tech will travel to MLK)

Quarterfinals

Semifinals

Championship

Big Country, did you fall and hit your head tonight?

Big Country, did you fall and hit your head tonight?

It's part of my MASTER PLAN to never NEVER AGAIN pick against Jamie Wilson's Harpeth Indians ;)

I'm picking them to beat North Carolina from here on out because whenever I have picked against them this season (ie Stewart Co. & Sycamore twice) they always make me out to look like a moron. If I am going to be labeled a moron why not look good going out on a limb to do it (ie picking against Liberty Tech)???????? :lol:;)

BY THE WAY, I have been asked that question on numerous occasions ;):thumb:

Edited by Big Country

Congrats to Wilson and crew on the win tonight. I thought Sycamore was about to go on a tear and put it away in the 3rd.

12AA rules guys, just admit it all you 11AA fans. I actually heard that they were predicting that 3 different class state champs were going to be coming from 12AA this year. :thumb: So just give it up 11AA.