District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dansby as well.

Good luck Cubs and all 11AA. :unsure:

Good Luck to Harpeth tomorrow as well buddy!!! I talked to the JSS head coach tonight and from the sound of things they have a very athletic team that can be very scary when they are on their game. Jamie Wilson will have those guys thinking about last year's disappointment to McNairy Central and I don't see them losing at home.

Good Luck to Sycamore as well. Speaking of last year's McNairy Central team they do have one guy who almost single handidly took down Harpeth in Ken Bingham. The War Eagles fans will get a treat watching him play. Hopefully he won't bring his A-GAME to Pleasant View tomorrow night and hopefully the War Eagles shooters will knock down some shots.

IN CLOSING, GOOD LUCK TO CHEATHAM COUNTY AS A WHOLE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've never met either I do not believe. He can come and see me as well. I'm sorry to hear montague will not be there tomorrow night. I do know that papatiger will be in the house in Jackson.

I'll be the tall guy wearing jeans and probably some sort of Cheatham County Basketball shirt. I know that isn't much of a description but it's the best I can do now :unsure:

I liked the mood of some of our basketball players tonight. They are excited about getting the opportunity to play the defending, and this year's odds on favorite to be, state champions. I like a relaxed team that plays with no pressure because hey if we lose by 30+ then it was nothing that wasn't already predicted and in all likelyhood we wouldn't be the last team that Liberty Tech SPANKS THE HECK OUT OF this year. If we can play competitive then I'd be thrilled ;)

Joey Beach is a player who you'll really enjoy watching play tomorrow night P.A.Lin-Z :lol:

I will be wearing Black Ostrich skin boots......Liberty can't win unless I wear them. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the game and seeing Cheatham Co. play......our fans will most likely be a little rambunctious....they certainly were tonight. They had the wave going for a minute.....well it looked kinda like a wave pool, you know...back and forth.

What # is Joey? I need a rooster....I mean roster. lol ;) I don't have any thing to go by.

Good Luck to Harpeth tomorrow as well buddy!!! I talked to the JSS head coach tonight and from the sound of things they have a very athletic team that can be very scary when they are on their game. Jamie Wilson will have those guys thinking about last year's disappointment to McNairy Central and I don't see them losing at home.

Good Luck to Sycamore as well. Speaking of last year's McNairy Central team they do have one guy who almost single handidly took down Harpeth in Ken Bingham. The War Eagles fans will get a treat watching him play. Hopefully he won't bring his A-GAME to Pleasant View tomorrow night and hopefully the War Eagles shooters will knock down some shots.

IN CLOSING, GOOD LUCK TO CHEATHAM COUNTY AS A WHOLE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After talking with Jamie tonight, I can tell you, he's focused on the task at hand. A lot of tape has been watched. We'll see if it carries over onto the floor.

Good luck all.

BC, I am calling the Liberty Tech/Cheatham game tomorrow with my partner from waverly. Come by and say hello. We can be heard on WQSV. Tune in if you can't make it.

Yep.....I'll see you there. You got ringside seats. We don't put radio way up on top of the building.....your on courtside. WATCH OUT!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you guys. :unsure:

I will be wearing Black Ostrich skin boots......Liberty can't win unless I wear them. ;)

I'm looking forward to the game and seeing Cheatham Co. play......our fans will most likely be a little rambunctious....they certainly were tonight. They had the wave going for a minute.....well it looked kinda like a wave pool, you know...back and forth.

What # is Joey? I need a rooster....I mean roster. lol :unsure: I don't have any thing to go by.

tennessean.com has an accurate roster, I believe. For that matter, CoachT should as well. Well, I looked at coacht's and I was wrong. Shouldn't let some people edit this stuff.

Oh yeah, he'll be wearing #22.

Edited by Slube

tennessean.com has an accurate roster, I believe. For that matter, CoachT should as well. Well, I looked at coacht's and I was wrong. Shouldn't let some people edit this stuff.

Oh yeah, he'll be wearing #22.

I agree.....there should be someone over that. Those rosters get a little out of hand.

I wil be looking for #22.

Come on 11AA boys. Pick up the slack.

I hope Coach Wilson's scheduling will help out against these West Tennessee teams. There's some athletes on that side of the river for sure. I also hope that the home crowd comes out tomorrow night. I have to say I was disappointed in the home crowd a little tonight for the girls game. We were not the 6th man that we usually are.

Come on 11AA boys. Pick up the slack.

I hope Coach Wilson's scheduling will help out against these West Tennessee teams. There's some athletes on that side of the river for sure. I also hope that the home crowd comes out tomorrow night. I have to say I was disappointed in the home crowd a little tonight for the girls game. We were not the 6th man that we usually are.

I sat directly across from ya'll......if you bring 150 more as diehard as they were.....it would get loud in a hurry.

Yeah. There's usually another hundred anyway in the student section and they're a little more animated usually. I did hear them get on the refs a little bit, but none of the 2 a days chants or the other stuff. Come on student section! Bring the A game!

I did see some bad calls against ya'll.....we were hoping that ya'll brought those guys for a minute. :D

Yep.....I'll see you there. You got ringside seats. We don't put radio way up on top of the building.....your on courtside. WATCH OUT!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you guys. :D

Come on over and say hello. We were there tonight. Got to talk to Coach Williams after the game. He is a very nice guy. Love your gym. Really nice facilities. I love where they put us at courtside too. should be fun tomorrow.