District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore won over McNairy Central 52-51 in a thriller !!!

Did they press you all as well. If so I am sure you all did fine to break it, Austin can do it on his own. Which is why I think you all can do better than the other teams in this district/region against Liberty.

BY the way Kevin Giltner had a stellar game I am sure he had somewhere around 20. It is to his advantage that he is on the midstate ballerz elite, and playing against top players in state. Everybody else minus Newton, is still very immature in going against fast pace teams. Newton played on a top AAU team as well.

WOW Giltner IMO took over this game, but he only scored 7, Newton had 21, that was shocking to me. But I am still happy.

Something else that big goofy guy from jss, got a tech and he was only in for one minute in the fourth. :D

JSS 51

Harpeth 72

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Bolivar won 62-45, what happened in this game???? Did CW's lack of guards kill them??

Bolivar vs. Harpeth

Sycamore vs. Liberty(I bet)

Should be fun games in Waverly, top teams from both regions. Lets finish this 11aa. :D

Well I talked to ksgovols at Harpeth and he told me Creek Wood was up by 8 at Half time but then just blew it. Liberty won 99-70. So Sycamore should give then a lil bit more of a problem on Tuesday. If Liberty allowed Cheatham to score 70 they better watch out for Sycamore which has more athletes that Cheatham.

Well I talked to ksgovols at Harpeth and he told me Creek Wood was up by 8 at Half time but then just blew it. Liberty won 99-70. So Sycamore should give then a lil bit more of a problem on Tuesday. If Liberty allowed Cheatham to score 70 they better watch out for Sycamore which has more athletes that Cheatham.

The word I got was that Creekwood got in foul trouble in the second half.

Harpeth took care of the ball for the most part against a pretty pesky press. Southside had some quick guys but they didn't shoot it all that well tonight and Harpeth lit it up from beyond the arc. It is hard to believe Giltner only had 7. I thought he made 2 or 3 treys. Newton's 20 are always quiet it seems like, but he's steady. He made a few 3's too. I wish Giltner would have gotten his dunk on the big guy. It was close. Alot of blocked shots tonight. Southside's were a little more of the highlight reel type, but guess who gets possession when they land in the 4th row? I bet Harpeth had 6 or 7 blocked shots and got the ball as well. There wasn't any doubt on Trey Carruthers dunk. Everybody in the gym knew what was coming when he stole the ball.

Good job student section. The crowd showed up big tonight.

Edited by ksgovols

Did they press you all as well. If so I am sure you all did fine to break it, Austin can do it on his own. Which is why I think you all can do better than the other teams in this district/region against Liberty.

BY the way Kevin Giltner had a stellar game I am sure he had somewhere around 20. It is to his advantage that he is on the midstate ballerz elite, and playing against top players in state. Everybody else minus Newton, is still very immature in going against fast pace teams. Newton played on a top AAU team as well.

WOW Giltner IMO took over this game, but he only scored 7, Newton had 21, that was shocking to me. But I am still happy.

Something else that big goofy guy from jss, got a tech and he was only in for one minute in the fourth. :D I told ya'll he would get teched....I told ya'll. I'll find it....I did!!!!! That's the one that has the burned mark on his head from the Jewan Long dunk 101 class. :):):D

JSS 51

Harpeth 72

But you have to ask yourself...."How did Cheatham County score that many points and who did they score them against." Liberty was up by 40 a couple of times. This is a district 11aa thread....I'll let Big Country tell you how it went, he does it so well.

I enjoyed getting to meet BC.....dang!!! he's a big ole boy....and papatiger.....all good folks. Enjoyed having ya'll in Jackson.

O, O, O, O. Let me gather myself. O,O, O, O, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. LIberty allowed cheatham to score 70 by playing 17 players tonight. this game was never, never, never close. Liberty had 52 points on the board with 4 minutes left to go in the 2nd qtr. do you hear me. 4 minutes left to go in the second qtr. and the bad thing about that is they played the second team more than the first team in the first half.

ONe thing district 11AA can be thankful for. Schools can only enter one team in the tournament. Otherwise, Liberty tech's second team would be runnerup in the region.

Cheatham played their starters the whole game even when the bottom 7 guys for Liberty was playing. When the bottom tier of players went in, it was 83-43. Guys, this team is for real. NO ONE will get within 30 of them.

Bolivar will end Harpeth's season Tuesday night too.

O, O, O, O. Let me gather myself. O,O, O, O, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. LIberty allowed cheatham to score 70 by playing 17 players tonight. this game was never, never, never close. Liberty had 52 points on the board with 4 minutes left to go in the 2nd qtr. do you hear me. 4 minutes left to go in the second qtr. and the bad thing about that is they played the second team more than the first team in the first half.

ONe thing district 11AA can be thankful for. Schools can only enter one team in the tournament. Otherwise, Liberty tech's second team would be runnerup in the region.

Cheatham played their starters the whole game even when the bottom 7 guys for Liberty was playing. When the bottom tier of players went in, it was 83-43. Guys, this team is for real. NO ONE will get within 30 of them.

Bolivar will end Harpeth's season Tuesday night too.

P.A. u made the call i figured u were right i kept saying put him in i wanna see if the guy from Liberty was right and sure enough in the last minute someone tried to dunk on him he fouled them and got a tech

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa!!!!! He is something else.....you should have seen Jewan take him to school. He was hitting the Childress kid from McNairy Co. the other night.....Childress looked at him like, "Dude....you do it again and you will get clocked."

Refs didn't see it though.