District 11AA

Big Country

Come on over and say hello. We were there tonight. Got to talk to Coach Williams after the game. He is a very nice guy. Love your gym. Really nice facilities. I love where they put us at courtside too. should be fun tomorrow.

Best seats in the house. :D I'm sure they told you already...but if you need anything while your there...just let us know.

I will introduce you to the notorius nebuntyn when I see you. He may not be there though....he wasn't tonight. Probably harassing somebody no doubt. We have a special room for him....he don't get out much.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken is a really good player and everybody knows about him. So he gets all the talk but McNairy is not a one man team. J. Bingham can put up the points as well. The role players are pretty solid and can contribute. I think Childress has a solid game and will be even better next year but he has to stay out of foul trouble.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Ken is a really good player and everybody knows about him. So he gets all the talk but McNairy is not a one man team. J. Bingham can put up the points as well. The role players are pretty solid and can contribute. I think Childress has a solid game and will be even better next year but he has to stay out of foul trouble.

I really like Chidress.....he does get physical at times. He has a great attitude....smilies alot.

Yeah. There's usually another hundred anyway in the student section and they're a little more animated usually. I did hear them get on the refs a little bit, but none of the 2 a days chants or the other stuff. Come on student section! Bring the A game!

last night was a little bit of a downer but hopefully we will be there tonight but with it being saturday it may only be the hardcore fans there tonight like myself, HHSnumber1fan, and straightbill will show up for this game tonight but I can't make any promises.

last night was a little bit of a downer but hopefully we will be there tonight but with it being saturday it may only be the hardcore fans there tonight like myself, HHSnumber1fan, and straightbill will show up for this game tonight but I can't make any promises.

Yeah, straightbill's coming. Already talked to him today. Last game at home. You guys need to rock the place.