Seth Skogen from Tennessee Temple

gofish12

Coach Pratt will have a plan to slow Skogen down. Skogen is real good but it is a team sport and 11 play on each side. Skogen will make some plays but SP ain't a muffin team and have gotten better since the Boyd game. I am looking forward to seeing Skogen in action. Boyd played us better than anybody this year and I don't think Boyd would lose to Temple if they played. Boyd played Cookeville pretty tough this week. Good luck with Seq Co.

last time i checked there is more to temple than skogen.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Pratt will have a plan to slow Skogen down. Skogen is real good but it is a team sport and 11 play on each side. Skogen will make some plays but SP ain't a muffin team and have gotten better since the Boyd game. I am looking forward to seeing Skogen in action. Boyd played us better than anybody this year and I don't think Boyd would lose to Temple if they played. Boyd played Cookeville pretty tough this week. Good luck with Seq Co.

Thanks good luck to ya'll this week to. I'll be up in the stands checkin out the game. I still think the Pirates will win no matter how good Skogen.

Well look at Mike Williams the WR who played with USC he only run a 4.6 at the combine a couple years ago and was still a first round pick...look at Boldin who plays for the Arizona Cardinals he run a 4.8 at his combine about 4 years ago and was drafted early in the 2nd round...now is a top 20 WR in the NFL.

Theres no doubt that with that Height and Weight he could play in the SEC...maybe not dominate but he could be a very good possesion WR with good hands and great route running :lol:

IT is time to step away from the crack pipe and get real!!! Skogen is good and can play at the right college but if you think he has the speed that Williams and Boldin do you are brain dead.I dont care if it is wind aided and they clock him on the run he cant run with those guys.You are talking about guys that were parade all americans.He might run around 4.75 /40 :D:D:thumb:

What are his numbers like this year? I know he got off to an unreal start.

7 games- skogen has 59 rec. 1175 yrds 16 receiving tds.

Temple has more than him, temple has a good TEAM- in football you can't be 7-0, no matter how "muffin" people say the schedule is with one player...

look at the records of the teams that SP has beat....its really not that impressive either... In order of who SP played and their current record

1-6 Greenback,1-7 Boyd, 5-2 valley, both losses to temple and SP,1-7 Copper Basin,3-5 Bledsoe, Grace- beating the blind teams for an overall record of 6-2, and Marion 3-4 So let me get this straight the only teams that SP has beaten that have a winning record are grace and valley- and the biggest school they have played has been two terrible AA schools..... if you wanna talk about muffin schedules the most you can say is that SP's muffin schedule is not as soft as temple's but still- SP has played all muffins....

oh and to the moron TNT- look up skogen on rivals- his time was electronic at the nike camp- and that was 4.63, and he has gotten faster since then, read and think before inserting your foot in your mouth!!

Edited by IOWNYOU149

IT is time to step away from the crack pipe and get real!!! Skogen is good and can play at the right college but if you think he has the speed that Williams and Boldin do you are brain dead.I dont care if it is wind aided and they clock him on the run he cant run with those guys.You are talking about guys that were parade all americans.He might run around 4.75 /40 :thumb::lol::D

He did run a 4.63 at the Nike Camp at Univ. of Georgia.

http://footballrecruiting.Unapproved Website/cpevent.asp?key=12606

After watching skogen at finley he is the real deal- He also owns all the career receiving records in tennessee?- hands down mr. football and one the best players in the state in my opinion- has great potential to be a possession TE or WR at any level. Hands down mr football 1a!!

What year is ridley- that kid is strong and fast- who is looking at him for the next level....

7 games- skogen has 59 rec. 1175 yrds 16 receiving tds.

Temple has more than him, temple has a good TEAM- in football you can't be 7-0, no matter how "muffin" people say the schedule is with one player...

look at the records of the teams that SP has beat....its really not that impressive either... In order of who SP played and their current record

1-6 Greenback,1-7 Boyd, 5-2 valley, both losses to temple and SP,1-7 Copper Basin,3-5 Bledsoe, Grace- beating the blind teams for an overall record of 6-2, and Marion 3-4 So let me get this straight the only teams that SP has beaten that have a winning record are grace and valley- and the biggest school they have played has been two terrible AA schools..... if you wanna talk about muffin schedules the most you can say is that SP's muffin schedule is not as soft as temple's but still- SP has played all muffins....

Bledsoe, Boyd and MC are all 2A. Did you look at who they play? Boyd's schedule is murder. Look at all schedules of the muffin teams. Big difference in loosing records. I looked at all the records of the teams we each play and I looked at all the records of each team they play before I posted. Take a look for yourself. It says alot. There are a lot of muffins in our region so that's who we (SP and Temple) play, but Temple's non-region opponents so far have been Seq. Co., Unaka, Taft, Oakdale. SP is the only non-muffin on the Temple schedule. SP's non-region opponents have been Greenback(muffin), Boyd, Bledsoe(semi-muffin) and MC. At least we schedule some non-muffins and rumor is we are trying to schdule Tyner next year. Temple would not beat Boyd or MC. Losing records don't always tell the tale.

After watching skogen at finley he is the real deal- He also owns all the career receiving records in tennessee?- hands down mr. football and one the best players in the state in my opinion- has great potential to be a possession TE or WR at any level. Hands down mr football 1a!!

What year is ridley- that kid is strong and fast- who is looking at him for the next level....

There's other guys with better numbers. Don't be so fast to say he's hands down Mr. Football 1a.

Edited by mphstigerfan

There's other guys with better numbers. I wouldnt be so fast to say he's hands down Mr. Football 1a.

I want you to tell me a receiver in this state that has better offensive numbers than Skogen? I guarantee you if he was wearing orange and black you would be boasting him as the Mr. Football award winner.