Seth Skogen from Tennessee Temple

gofish12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate asks are you a skogen?

Old Pirate says it sounds like brotherly admiration.

Old Pirate says there are some voters that probably read these posts,but please don't overdo it!!!!!!!!

Old Pirate says the kid is a quality player, he would look good in trick-a-treat orange!

No im not any relation to Seth Skogen, just a fan. And the only thing else I will say about the Mr. Football thing is that it will be a shame if he doesn't win the award, but it's just an award, and im sure it isn't even on his mind. He wants to win!

All ive heard . Is skogen this and Skogen that.... geeh Lousie spitt has 4 backs that will Gain over 1,000 yards this season.. A defense that has 4 shutouts in 7 Games... only 1 Touchdown scored on 1st team..... a qb that is actually coming into a great passer... def backfield that will not only make you pay with a slightly bad pass. But will run it back down your throat....A team that run's and run's and as of yet have I seen tire even once... these Boys have played together for years.. They have no I give up gear.... you Guys wake up.. This team is not only good.. I dont see anyone beating the Pirates except the pirates themselves.. and since they are deep in positions I dont see that happening.. they are NOT a 1 player team there is no ME in Team... Go Pirates... >>>>>> One other thing the writing at the Bottom of my post isnt chicken scratching... Spitt has been there done that .. they have the rings and tshirts.. these Boys father's and uncle's Grandfather's brother's Cousin's all have been there.... thats why we have grit. thats why we believe and its not just crap we talk as some say's its a FACT! when temple even win's 1 playoff then maybe just maybe they will have a page to write.. till then . you guys just try and get the name of that Train that is coming through Finley stadium friday night...

check the name of the thread....

Want your own? Start one. This one happens to be about Seth and how good (or not) he is.

No im not any relation to Seth Skogen, just a fan. And the only thing else I will say about the Mr. Football thing is that it will be a shame if he doesn't win the award, but it's just an award, and im sure it isn't even on his mind. He wants to win!

Marco Daily would run over, around, and past Seth Skogen. Sorry but Daily should win Mr. Football not Skogen. I have seen both play. Skogen has the size advantage, but he is no where near the athlete Daily is.

I think five touchdowns against the vaunted south pittsburg means he is for real....but lets wait till the playoffs start

I believe Skogen should be in the Mr football running and will more than likely win it, I do believe If not for an Injury to Townsend he would win it, also I am pulling for a match up of Hampton VS temple, They have a reciever/DB In Jonathan Lyons that would make for an interesting match up against Skogen, Anyway Good luck To Skogen and Temple hope we can meet in the playoffs. Edited by GotSpeed

Skogen overall is the best player. Remember MR. football is a stat award that almost never goest to undercalssmen. MArco Daileyhas the better stats but Skogen is a senior. Dailey is also the mainstay in his offense while Skogen is in a offense with four or five other players. Still Skogen will win since Adam T. went down