Who are the top ten teams (as of now) in Chattanooga?

taydizzle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of a tough topic to get into so early in the year. Also, do we include Cleveland and McMinn as being part of the "Chattanooga" area? Anyway, here is my best guess at the Top 10, in no particular order because no one has played a game yet.

Red Bank, Brainerd, Bradley Central, McMinn Central, Temple, Grace, McCallie, East Ridge, Howard, Notre Dame.

I am hesitant to put ND in there, because I am not sure who all they have returning.

For my money, Temple could be the best team in the city regardless of classification this year, even better than Bradley Central or McMinn Central.

McCallie could be a big sleeper, mainly because Dan Wadley is coaching there now, and I have thought for awhile that he was far and away the best coach in Chattanooga.

The title doesnt say Chattanooga area it says Chattanooga

Edited by icecold06

that was then, this is now

Top Ten:

1. Bradley Central

2. Red Bank

3. East Ridge

4. Tn Temple

5. McCallie

6. Grace

7. Howard

8. Brainerd

9. Notre Dame

10. Soddy-Daisy

I think Bradley and Red Bank are better than all of them then it kind of drops off which doesn't necessarily mean these teams can't be compitive with them.

Not really sure about Brainerd and Howard.

Edited by mtnman

Although his back was to me, I did see him make some motion to his throat. This was after his third three pointer in a row. I think most officials are going to T you up if you make any type of hand motion to the throat.

On the second three he made, he put his hands to his ears. The McCallie fans were really trying to rattle him.

I think the cut the throat motion has been established as an international sports no no.

It wasn't really that bad but it was deserving of a T.

1. Temple

2. McCallie

3. Red Bank

4. Grace

5. East Ridge

6. Howard

7. Brainerd

8. Notre Dame

9. Chattanooga Christian

10. Tyner

Well notre dame shoudlen't be up there, because i'm pretty sure hixson beat them by double digits. And the only games hixson's lost was to a good team from atlanta, a two-point lost to howard, and a very confusing off-night against CCS where Chatt. Christian played very well.