Omar Wattad announces on monday oct. 16th

heatplaya

Omar Wattad, the 6'6 now 205 pound Guard for the Science Hill Hill Toppers, has improved his game over the summer and has some GREAT options to choose from as far as College ball is concerned. He can now drain it from 25 to 30 feet with no difference in his shot as if he were shooting a 15 footer....that is due to his improved strength. He will always look light just because he is built that way, but he now weighs 205 when at the end of school ball he weighed 185 to 190. He has matured from AAU ball and his foot speed is quicker than it has ever been (he can guard that ball).....Anyways he has a press conference to announce where he is going to school Monday October 16th.......it should be interesting to see...its between Vandy Georgetown Umass or UNCW. where does everyone think he will head to?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omar Wattad, the 6'6 now 205 pound Guard for the Science Hill Hill Toppers, has improved his game over the summer and has some GREAT options to choose from as far as College ball is concerned. He can now drain it from 25 to 30 feet with no difference in his shot as if he were shooting a 15 footer....that is due to his improved strength. He will always look light just because he is built that way, but he now weighs 205 when at the end of school ball he weighed 185 to 190. He has matured from AAU ball and his foot speed is quicker than it has ever been (he can guard that ball).....Anyways he has a press conference to announce where he is going to school Monday October 16th.......it should be interesting to see...its between Vandy Georgetown Umass or UNCW. where does everyone think he will head to?

He is nowhere near 6'6 205. That is just a flat out lie. He is 6'3 maybe 6'4 with b-ball shoes on and weighs around 180. I know that they exagerate players heights but his has become ridiculous. Not hating on him, because I think Omar is a real good player - besides Wiggins he is the best player in the area, but he has been the most overrated player I have ever seen in the tri-cities area.

I was pretty sure that Omar was committed to UTC. I see him wear their stuff all the time at legion.

It would look pretty ridiculous for them to have a "press-conference" to announce someone is going to a mid-major school.

He is nowhere near 6'6 205. That is just a flat out lie. He is 6'3 maybe 6'4 with b-ball shoes on and weighs around 180. I know that they exagerate players heights but his has become ridiculous. Not hating on him, because I think Omar is a real good player - besides Wiggins he is the best player in the area, but he has been the most overrated player I have ever seen in the tri-cities area.

I was pretty sure that Omar was committed to UTC. I see him wear their stuff all the time at legion.

It would look pretty ridiculous for them to have a "press-conference" to announce someone is going to a mid-major school.

You are correct maybe 6'4" with shoes. One of the most overrated players I saw from TN this summer traveling to major tourneys.

PRESS CONFERENCE? RIDICULOUS! He is EXTREMELY overrated

I don't think overrated is the right word...maybe over-hyped... or over-indulged...or over-exagerrated. The slightest hint that Omar thinks he's a super-star will have the whole region gunning for him. A press conference will just be painting a bulls-eye on his back. He should probably just sit down with his parents and coaches and sign the papers like everyone else does.