Omar Wattad announces on monday oct. 16th

heatplaya

Barb it’s good to see you're still “holdin it down” (that’s street talk for taken care of business – not sure of the origin :thumb: ) on this thread! Post #33 sure changed the tone of this thread. I guess the old saying rings true…”seeing is believing”! :)

Edited by Cap1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, you were talking about how good Wiggins is. Now exactly when have you seen him play??

In the district tournament last year I watched he and Omar battle. As a matter of fact…it was right after I watched Coty and Josef take your lunch money and send you home crying to momma. I still remember the cheer…GO HOME COUGARS…clap…clap…clap clap clap!!!!!!!!! :D:D;)

You know….If this is Mr. Hess himself…and you continue to log on here and post after the season is started…I will have you so far out of your game your own mother won’t recognize you on the court!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT’S A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

In the district tournament last year I watched he and Omar battle. As a matter of fact…it was right after I watched Coty and Josef take your lunch money and send you home crying to momma. I still remember the cheer…GO HOME COUGARS…clap…clap…clap clap clap!!!!!!!!! :D:D;)

You know….If this is Mr. Hess himself…and you continue to log on here and post after the season is started…I will have you so far out of your game your own mother won’t recognize you on the court!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT’S A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I think you mean the REGIONAL tournament not the District. You know that tourney that TN High couldn't make it to!!!! They would have made a cheer for TN High when South beat them but nobody really cared because you all were not a factor and it was expected that you all get beat.

Cap1, you think that even if that was Hess that posting, that a nobody like you would even remotely affect his game? Get real.

I think you mean the REGIONAL tournament not the District. You know that tourney that TN High couldn't make it to!!!! They would have made a cheer for TN High when South beat them but nobody really cared because you all were not a factor and it was expected that you all get beat.

Cap1, you think that even if that was Hess that posting, that a nobody like you would even remotely affect his game? Get real.

I’m in your head…check your posts and see how many are directed to this “nobody”. :D I admit that his head is obviously WAY more INFLATED, (posting pictures of himself is a dead giveaway) but I think I could penetrate it just a little. ;)

In the district tournament last year I watched he and Omar battle. As a matter of fact…it was right after I watched Coty and Josef take your lunch money and send you home crying to momma. I still remember the cheer…GO HOME COUGARS…clap…clap…clap clap clap!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You know….If this is Mr. Hess himself…and you continue to log on here and post after the season is started…I will have you so far out of your game your own mother won’t recognize you on the court!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT’S A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You would have to watch someone else beat Central, because TH couldn't. That's not Hess by the way. Come on over to the Central side tonight we will talk Basketball, I will be the one wearing Orange.

You would have to watch someone else beat Central, because TH couldn't. That's not Hess by the way. Come on over to the Central side tonight we will talk Basketball, I will be the one wearing Orange.

Basketball would have been the only thing you would have had to talk about in tonights game!!! :D

I’m in your head…check your posts and see how many are directed to this “nobody”. :D I admit that his head is obviously WAY more INFLATED, (posting pictures of himself is a dead giveaway) but I think I could penetrate it just a little. :)

Not tryin to argue with ya or anything but thats not hess. He doesnt care for much of this nonsense. He goes out every game and gets the job done. Hess is a great player and it would take a miracle to throw him off his game.

I’m in your head…check your posts and see how many are directed to this “nobody”. :lol: I admit that his head is obviously WAY more INFLATED, (posting pictures of himself is a dead giveaway) but I think I could penetrate it just a little. :lol:

This isn't Hess. I don't know what would make you believe he would be so conceited to do that. He lets his game speak for himself. Look for Hess to have a monster game against your Mighty Vikings. We love your bulletin board material.

What I'm saying is Vandy, UMass and UNC-W are a little out of sorts alongside Georgetown...the Hoyas have a history of being competitive and have a NC to their credit...the other 3 listed are odd is all I'm saying. Of course I'm sure he appreciates the attention, but those 4 schools together sound odd in the same discussion when we talk about recruiting in any sport actually...

You know, there is a little more to this decision that what kind of basketball program they have. Unless a kid is an NBA prospect, all a sports scolarship does is get you an education. Kinda need to look at what you want to do for the rest of your life and factor field of study into it.

Barb it’s good to see you're still “holdin it down” (that’s street talk for taken care of business – not sure of the origin :lol: ) on this thread! Post #33 sure changed the tone of this thread. I guess the old saying rings true…”seeing is believing”! :lol:

Hey Cap, I still don't think high school kids should be having press conferences.(felt that way a few years back when that Sims kid had his to announce prematurely that he had committed to Tennessee, and the same a few weeks ago when the baby Clausen boy had his big bruhaha with the press)College choices are serious decisions for kids and parents and shouldn't be media events.