Omar Wattad announces on monday oct. 16th

heatplaya

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official. Hes a Georgetown Hoya. Thank you all for stating your opinions. He is better than all of you and you know it. He is going big time and it just eats at you Cougar fans inside. AAAAAAAh i LOVE IT! ANyways he is a Hoya and that was announced at his press conference that aired all day today on TV...Keep hatin.YOur just mad. COngrats young Omar. YOU DA MAN!

I say best of luck to him. It will only make this area look good if he succeeds there. Because if you don't remember last time he played us in the big game, well we won :lol:

Its official. Hes a Georgetown Hoya. Thank you all for stating your opinions. He is better than all of you and you know it. He is going big time and it just eats at you Cougar fans inside. AAAAAAAh i LOVE IT! ANyways he is a Hoya and that was announced at his press conference that aired all day today on TV...Keep hatin.YOur just mad. COngrats young Omar. YOU DA MAN!

i am a cougar fan and it dont eat at me. i am happy for him, i hope he does well at georgetown.... p.s. cougars district champs

Georgetown is a good school and it is a great accomplishment for Omar to go there. Hope he does well. I am not "hating" on Omar, I still think he is the most over hyped player ever in this area though.

Cap1, you are all the time saying that this area doesn't have as many athletes and great players as other areas correct? Then you would think that a D1 player like Omar would be able to single handley at least send his team to the state. But yet he hasn't and will not again this year.

It would be a sad day when one player could single-handedly take his or her team to the state. That wouldn’t say much for their conference or region…now would it? But contrary to what you believe, Omar has a squad with him this year so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the Borough.

By the way…you ate your crow with dignity and you gave it up (in your own way) for Omar’s accomplishment. To bad your little cheerleader couldn’t do the same. That’s why you’re Beavis and he’s Butthead. ;)

Slawmar is overrated, just like your Vikings and their little blow-up house. (Weren't you the one who predicted huge wins by TH over DB and South?)

Hahahahaha. :D

Man...that is something I haven't seen out of you bigRENO...sentences...two in a row!! WOW!!! :D

The answer to your question is NO. ;)

i dont think you have any right to talk about eating crow, you have eat crow for a year and still keep talking about your mighty vikings. i know you are full but get ready to eat some more this year...

It sure won’t be from your football team!!! And that’s a fact. ;):D