CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

Well after a good night of football , alot of questions got answered, no one got skunked both teams showed alot of class and it did rain, it was cold, and the game was a 4 quarter game. there is not a fan or a parent or supporter around that doesn't pull for there team!! this game was a true test for both sides. Defense was the key for both teams. neither side got in the end zone so for whatever all can say was the offenses weak or were the defenses that awesome.. Both teams are in the playoffs and with the right combination they could meet again so wouldn't that be the game .. I BET no one would be chanting blowouts, and senseless 56-12 predictions then... congrats to camden and GO PANTHERS!! get fairview

you are probably right. no one would be chanting blowouts and senseless 56-12 predictions and you probably won't be saying that CAMDEN will be like everyone else and leave lewis with a loss! it's o.k. to pull for your team, but don't let it lead to an over reaction. good luck to both teams!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I am not taking anything away from Lewis County, because they are a great football team. But if the game would have been played on a dry surface i don't think Lewis County would have been able to catch Camden. Boyd was about one step away from breaking open a long run many times, but it was like he just couldn't get going because it was so muddy. Again i don't want to take anything away from Lewis County, but that's just my opinion.

remember, it was just as wet and muddy for LC as it was for Camden :thumb:

remember, it was just as wet and muddy for LC as it was for Camden :thumb:

I do have to agree with you on that note, however there were alot of people saying that Camden has more breakout speed and manuverablilty <is that a word?> than what Lewis co has. But hey the game is over it is what it is anyone can come in and say all the shoulda woulda coulda's but that does not change last nights final score. If they do meet again and it is a dry night then that can put all the it was so wet talk to rest but then you will have people who will come in and say well if so and so had done xyz then this would have been that and on and on so lets not get into all that.

Camden GOOD GAME GUYS Lewis Co GOOD GAME GUYS that was a hard fought game the first that most of these boys actually had to play the whole game.

Lewis Co keep winning Camden keep winning and you two will meet again.

First off I am not taking anything away from Lewis County, because they are a great football team. But if the game would have been played on a dry surface i don't think Lewis County would have been able to catch Camden. Boyd was about one step away from breaking open a long run many times, but it was like he just couldn't get going because it was so muddy. Again i don't want to take anything away from Lewis County, but that's just my opinion.

As Chucky implied, it wasn't only wet on Camden's side. The wet field impeded Lewis County's defensive speed, too. Camden won. You don't have to make excuses.

I would also like to give a quick shout out to Camden's Marching Band, they did not march, but they were at the game showing their full support for their team. They showed class and school spirit.

Thanks for coming out guys! You were great!

[/quote

I guess wet fields affects everyone. THanks to both bands for showing their school spirit. Lewis county band did march. did anyone notice, several of them fell during halftime?

Edited by bballfan03

Congrats Lions on a job well done. The Regional Championship will now be on the Big Man's desk at 115 Schools Drive. And now I pose a question to the Lions: 2A State Championship. Why not Camden? Why not us? I believe we can do it this year! I would like to also mention the respect I have for the football program at Lewis Co. They have a great bunch of fans up in there too.

I'm sure that Lewis County and Camden will be playing for the title again next year. These two programs respect each other from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. Let the other schools in our region talk all the smack they want.

Assuming Camden and Lewis County wins their first round games, they'll probably meet CPA and Goodpasture respectively. I think Camden matches up against CPA better than Lewis County would and Lewis County matches up against Goodpasture better than Camden would. I have my reasons for believing this. I'm sure the coaches would agree. It sure would be nice to have a rematch in 3 weeks, now wouldn't it?

We'll worry about next year, next year!!!!

And as far as meeting CPA and Goodpasture. CPA hasn't got by Waverly yet, and I think this is an upset in the making. Surely you guys, before you start cracking on me, we've been rooting for you guys to beat 5AA. Now it's your turn to help encourage Wavo. We have the ability to pull the upset. Yes CPA is heavily favored but you know my favorite saying!!!

I'm sure that Lewis County and Camden will be playing for the title again next year. These two programs respect each other from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. Let the other schools in our region talk all the smack they want.

Assuming Camden and Lewis County wins their first round games, they'll probably meet CPA and Goodpasture respectively. I think Camden matches up against CPA better than Lewis County would and Lewis County matches up against Goodpasture better than Camden would. I have my reasons for believing this. I'm sure the coaches would agree. It sure would be nice to have a rematch in 3 weeks, now wouldn't it?

We'll worry about next year, next year!!!!

And as far as meeting CPA and Goodpasture. CPA hasn't got by Waverly yet, and I think this is an upset in the making. Surely you guys, before you start cracking on me, we've been rooting for you guys to beat 5AA. Now it's your turn to help encourage Wavo. We have the ability to pull the upset. Yes CPA is heavily favored but you know my favorite saying!!!

goodluck too the wavo team and an upset would be great!!!

you are probably right. no one would be chanting blowouts and senseless 56-12 predictions and you probably won't be saying that CAMDEN will be like everyone else and leave lewis with a loss! it's o.k. to pull for your team, but don't let it lead to an over reaction. good luck to both teams!

YES i am sure that i am right ,(go loins) and over reaction hmmm (loins) as good as both teams are i cannot remember seeing a touchdown so where is the over reaction? and it would be nice to for a 6-2a pull for the championship

this was the greatest game im ever played in an i have played since i was 5 even if we did come up short our oline should be asamed i no i am we could even get the ball in scoring postion camden played a hick of a game an just wanted it more our defence did all we could ask if u hold the best scoring team in tha region to 6 points an still cant win then mabe it just wasnt our year better luck next year in tha regular season but now its playoff time an we have to learn from this game an build off of it an get ready for fairview

Im suprised this kid wasnt on academic probation after that last post. :thumb:

this was the greatest game im ever played in an i have played since i was 5 even if we did come up short our oline should be asamed i no i am we could even get the ball in scoring postion camden played a hick of a game an just wanted it more our defence did all we could ask if u hold the best scoring team in tha region to 6 points an still cant win then mabe it just wasnt our year better luck next year in tha regular season but now its playoff time an we have to learn from this game an build off of it an get ready for fairview

Wow. What language is that?