TN High @ Johnson County

I would love to watch this game and it will be a game that goes to the end. After seeing both teams play and seeing how they have played of late I will go with TN.High by the smallest margin. I expected more from JC against North but I also expected more from TN.High against Central but you have to think that these teams are improving and playing hard at the end.

As it sets right now the winner will play Daniel Boone and the Loser will get Morristown East but there are still some games to play and Boone and East still plays the last game of the season. It will be exciting to see how this unfolds in the last weeks of the season.

My prediction is TN. High 21 - JC 20 and this could go either way both teams are very good.

Edited by SSREBEL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I wish that was true, I won't believe it until I see it. Something has to be done with this team! If we can't get past Johnson County, we have no business going deep into the playoffs. If they don't wake up next week, it'll all be over...

I am a big-time Viking fan, but I can't see the win for them next week :lol: . I really hope they prove me wrong!

Johnson Co. 21

TN High 10

GOOD LUCK VIKES!!!! ;)

Win or lose, TN High wont go deep into the playoffs. TN High wins this one but, I wont be surprised if the 'Horns can pull it out. Would like to attend, but the seating at Johnson County is awful. Very nice on THEIR side, visitor side where do you sit?

Winner hosts Mo East, loser goes 2 Boone. Boone will beat East in wk 10. Regardless, both teams will win the 1st rd.

If Johnson County moved 3A they do good? No they wont, after looking at 3A it maybe tougher. Carter, Fulton, Catholic, Austin East, Anderson Co, and Webb. Thats just a few to name. Johnson County is better off in 4A. Theyll kill Elizabethton by a good margin.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

Win or lose, TN High wont go deep into the playoffs. TN High wins this one but, I wont be surprised if the 'Horns can pull it out. Would like to attend, but the seating at Johnson County is awful. Very nice on THEIR side, visitor side where do you sit?

Winner hosts Mo East, loser goes 2 Boone. Boone will beat East in wk 10. Regardless, both teams will win the 1st rd.

If Johnson County moved 3A they do good? No they wont, after looking at 3A it maybe tougher. Carter, Fulton, Catholic, Austin East, Anderson Co, and Webb. Thats just a few to name. Johnson County is better off in 4A. Theyll kill Elizabethton by a good margin.

M East will beat Boone. Elizabethton will beat J County 'cause after Bristol gives them a lesson in defense they will still be in the classroom when Betsy comes callin'. Just an opinion from the South Side... :lol:

Well it is a big game this week for the Vikes. They have started back on their track to the play-offs. Still not the team they "were" Maybe a reason for their performance on the field the past couple of weeks is from the amount of support they have lost after the DB and South games. Before you could see Viking fans showing tons of support and love for these kids, ever since the DB game there has been mostly doubt. Now I am even seeing Viking fans choose the other teams to win. I don't care how good the other team is, if the Vikes are your team you need to support them and show them love no matter what happens. I mean there is nothing like seeing and hearing people talk their doubts and leave people criticisms one after another. Would't make me want to play for a bunch of doubters that don't expect you to win anyways. Vikings love your team, it is a game, unusual things do happen. Let them go and get back to the team you were before the losses!!!

Well it is a big game this week for the Vikes. They have started back on their track to the play-offs. Still not the team they "were" Maybe a reason for their performance on the field the past couple of weeks is from the amount of support they have lost after the DB and South games. Before you could see Viking fans showing tons of support and love for these kids, ever since the DB game there has been mostly doubt. Now I am even seeing Viking fans choose the other teams to win. I don't care how good the other team is, if the Vikes are your team you need to support them and show them love no matter what happens. I mean there is nothing like seeing and hearing people talk their doubts and leave people criticisms one after another. Would't make me want to play for a bunch of doubters that don't expect you to win anyways. Vikings love your team, it is a game, unusual things do happen. Let them go and get back to the team you were before the losses!!!

It was very evident at the central game. You could have heard a pin drop at that game. Even when we scored I think 7 people cheered.

I,m a viking fan and have been since the glory years when I was only 8 or 9 years old.Those guys were my hero,s back then. These guys are my hero,s NOW!

Alot of so called viking fans are only warm weather fans were they are the greastest thing since the padded toilet seat AS LONG AS THEY ARE WINNING! ;)

A true fan is there for the lean times also!

Go vikings! Forget those 2 loses its over and done with. Just go win the rest. :lol:

It was very evident at the central game. You could have heard a pin drop at that game. Even when we scored I think 7 people cheered.

I,m a viking fan and have been since the glory years when I was only 8 or 9 years old.Those guys were my hero,s back then. These guys are my hero,s NOW!

Alot of so called viking fans are only warm weather fans were they are the greastest thing since the padded toilet seat AS LONG AS THEY ARE WINNING! :angry:

Go vikings! Forget those 2 loses its over and done with. Just go win the rest. :thumb:

AMEN!!! This is turning into a time when the team needs you. Get behind the Vikings and be some REAL fans!!!

Alot of so called viking fans are only warm weather fans were they are the greastest thing since the padded toilet seat AS LONG AS THEY ARE WINNING! :huh:

Go vikings! Forget those 2 loses its over and done with. Just go win the rest. :thumb:

:( Agreed!

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!