SHOWTIME: FRIENDSHIP / TROUSDALE

purplegoldfan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but after last year they would be crazy to not be a little scared of FCS. you can say all you want about TC being fearless but they know the FCS played them close last year and that FCS is just as good this year. I say that FCS wins this one, and earns the respect of TC fans for at least this year.

Who said we didn't respect you? Heck we know that your good but your definitely not unbeatable!! I think it's going to be a great game. I can't wait till friday.

I think this will the best game in the state this year. I was at the third round playoff game last year and was impressed with both teams. I know TC lost a lot from last years teams, but they still have he man named Clint calling the plays. As for FCS they are an up and coming program and have the most talented team in there schools history. Good luck to both teams hope nobody gets hurts.

FCS-28

TC-24

I hate to put it all on one kid, but I think the single most important factor is the play of the FCS QB. He doesn't have to be spectacular, but he has to be able to make some plays when needed.

I think TCHS will put 8 or more in the box and dare FCS to throw.

I think their primary emphasis will be on taking Rickaway away. He is a bigtime 1A running back. They know it.

TCHS will try to avoid the big play and force FCS to drive the ball over 60 yards. Turnovers, and field position will be crucial. Duh. Like always in football. Especially so this game.

The best thing TCHS has going for it is experience and tradition. Don't underrate it. It matters.

FCS has been solid on defense. Well prepared and well coached. They will be ready. The pressure is on the FCS offense, talented as they may be. They laid an egg against Gordonsville last week after a fast start.

If the best team wins, FCS will prevail. At least this week.

I would not rule out the possibility of these two meeting again in a few weeks.

Biggest deal is home field advantage to winner. That is big. These are 2 good teams.

I'm guessing Friendship. 21-13.

But what do I know?

Wishful thinking :P

Maybe not! According to todays' Tennessean, Friendship plans on a quick KO! Get it over

with early, and go home.

FCS ranked # 1........TC ranked....off the chart

FCS 8-0 5-0 TC 5-3 4-1

FCS picked 27-21

FCs has a point to prove.....TC doesn't.

:lol: