Top Books to Read:

1. "Running for the Championship" by Anita Bigline

2. "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" by Thomas D. Train

3. "Four More Wins 'Til Murfreesboro" by Willie Makeit

4. "Two Games To Go" by Betty Dont

.....and my all time favorite.......

5. "Basketball Season is Finally Here" by Annie X. Bloomingdale

That's funny Boonie! :P Now go back to your coloring books! :lol:

The Indians will have John Mark, Trevor and Daniel back this week for some offensive work. We've been treated to some outstanding play by young men who have stepped up and developed quality depth for the Tribe. The Indians need to stay focused, improve in all phases of their game and most importantly, wrap up homefield advantage for the first round! :P

See you in Jacksboro!

Roll Tribe!

Edited by Chomp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Books to Read:

1. "Running for the Championship" by Anita Bigline

2. "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" by Thomas D. Train

3. "Four More Wins 'Til Murfreesboro" by Willie Makeit

4. "Two Games To Go" by Betty Dont

.....and my all time favorite.......

5. "Basketball Season is Finally Here" by Annie X. Bloomingdale

Have you tried "One winning season out of 26 ain't bad!" by Notta Powerhouse? :thumb:

Have you tried "One winning season out of 26 ain't bad!" by Notta Powerhouse? :thumb:

That's a good one too! Don't take it to heart, I'm just having a little fun. I've been gigged several times already. You have to be thick skinned to be a Falcon fan over the years, but I'll never quit waiting for the day it turns around. I have some kin folks playing at Volunteer as well as some more distant relatives at other schools.

I seriously think you guys have the best shot at the title that you have had since I been keeping up with it. I don't think Campbell County or Science Hill are going to spoil your perfect season. Probably not much to worry about until 2nd or 3rd round as long as you keep doing what you have been doing for the last 8 or 9 weeks. Keep it safe tonight and good luck.

I heard a rumor that Coach Clark's daughter was having some medical problems. Can any of the DB faithful enlighten some of us about this? Whatever is going on, my wishes for a full recovery and all the best to a class indidvidual in Coach Clark. Alot of coaches in the area could learn a few lessons on how to conduct themselves at a ball game.

I drove up for the game, and it was truly a dominating performance by The Tribe. Two blocked punts. The reserves played early and often. 70+ yard run by one of the reserve backs. McNew?

No offense to Campbell Co, but they just are not a very good football team at all. Seemed like they only had about 40 kids dressed for the game. I left w/ about 3 minutes left and I dont think that CC had more than 35 yards offense at that point. DB could have scored 100 if they had wanted to.

Would like to have seen The Tribe run the ball a little better. I still say that Marchez Barnes needs more carries. Marchez was everywhere he - lined up at RB, FB and DT. Cote played great at WR. Nice catch in the endzone where he took it away from the defender. Bo threw the ball well. He had a lot of zip on the ball last night.

DB defense hit hard, and they dazed the starting CC QB. He stumbled off the field at one point only to be administered the old 'how many fingers am I holding up' test.

My only disappointment is that I didn't win that electric guitar that was being rafflled off by the Campbell County band.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

DB Rolls on the Road in Jacksboro. Graham Clark will rest everyone he can as early as he can and get as many players in as he can... that will stop the shut-out and the Indians will make the longest Region Road Trip in the State of Tennessee with ease.

DB 48

CC 06

I should have known the Tribe would get a Safety... missed it by that much.

Bo Burton has the Indians Offense Playoff ready.

7th Straight Region 1 5A Title.. Beast of the East

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I heard a rumor that Coach Clark's daughter was having some medical problems. Can any of the DB faithful enlighten some of us about this? Whatever is going on, my wishes for a full recovery and all the best to a class indidvidual in Coach Clark. Alot of coaches in the area could learn a few lessons on how to conduct themselves at a ball game.

There is apparently truth to this rumor. DB students are sharing this concern in prayer groups. Apparently a potentially serious illness. The students were told it was cancer or something like it because the treatment would cause hair loss. I agree that we should all send our best wishes for a full recovery as well as our prayers for the Clark family.