CPA vs. Goodpasture

basktballa12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love taking the underdog. So therefore, I'm going with CPA. Good Luck to both teams, and hope yall each stay injury free.

Too bad there wont be any underdogs winning from region 6-2a in my opinion. Probably from 5-2a though. This shouldnt be that good of a game, if gp doesnt fumble as much as they did against harpeth then they should run with it, GP's line is to stout for anybody in the state.

GP 42

CPA 14

Has Mark Fisher or Quinton Groves commited anywhere yet????

Too bad there wont be any underdogs winning from region 6-2a in my opinion. Probably from 5-2a though. This shouldnt be that good of a game, if gp doesnt fumble as much as they did against harpeth then they should run with it, GP's line is to stout for anybody in the state.

GP 42

CPA 14

Has Mark Fisher or Quinton Groves commited anywhere yet????

Not yet. I don't think either will commit till after the season any way.

According to Sonny Moore, with homefield advantage CPA is now a 3 point favorite. For those that don't know Sonny's poll has been around for ages and is one of the more respected computer polls in the state.

Just thought it was interesting.

Both teams have played very well this year. They should be rated about even.

Edited by Antwan

Since i have played against both teams i guess i can get on here and post what i think this game will come to be...ok GP has the best rushing attack i have ever seen and i don't think to many people can argue with that...CPA has a good offence but what makes them good is they keep you off-balance, you never know what play they are going to run, they have a big running back and a big quarterback that can run and pass and some speedy recievers. Both defences are stacked, i would give the edge to CPA in the defence catagory just because they are little more physical than GP, dont' get me wrong though GP is almost just as physical. So the offence has to go to GP and defence to CPA...so with that said i think less points are going to be scored than what people say....

Goodpasture-31

CPA-28