Cannon @ Smith

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought SC's crowd was fairly good sized in the first half. So what if people leave at halftime. As long as they come through the gate and pay their $5, they can leave when they want. Remember, it costs most people money to get in before halftime. It's free after halftime. Besides, the players don't get a head count report at halftime just before they start working on adjustments.

The Band was at the Game. That was impressive. :ph34r:

I thought SC's crowd was fairly good sized in the first half. So what if people leave at halftime. As long as they come through the gate and pay their $5, they can leave when they want. Remember, it costs most people money to get in before halftime. It's free after halftime. Besides, the players don't get a head count report at halftime just before they start working on adjustments.

The Band was at the Game. That was impressive. :thumb:

Where were their uniforms???

Don't know aboutthe uniforms, but in their defense they may have had something on Saturday. I didn't like that they didn't go to Westmoreland either. As an old band guy, I don't recall ever missing anything the school was involved in. Althouth we did do alot of functions and the football guys didn't bother to come "support" us. :lol:

As far as the crowd, I have to admit.........

I was in Gordonsville.......................................................playing and singing at a wedding rehearsal with one ear bud in my ear listening to the first half on the radio. Did make it at halftime, though. :lol:

The showing in Westmoreland didn't exactly help the enthusiasm of the Owl faithful.

So are you saying that RBS fans shouldn't go to their games?...or that noone from Cannon County should show up Friday night?...

BOGUS!!!

Cannon brought about 20-30 fans to the game at Bledsoe last week and its a 2 1/2 hour drive to Bledsoe from Cannon...So, I would imagine they'll bring more to Smith...

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys