Dobyns-Bennent, State Champs?

Rolltribe37

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add that Sevier Co is probably the most improved team that will turn heads in the playoffs. In my opinion DB and Sevier Co are just a hair better than the best Region 2 has to offer. You can point to the SC vs WB game, but remember SC was a few yards and a few seconds from taking the lead before a fumble and a TD the other way gave WB the secure win. SC had not yet opened up their complete offense in that game. I wil take SC over any Region 2 team.

I will add that Sevier Co is probably the most improved team that will turn heads in the playoffs. In my opinion DB and Sevier Co are just a hair better than the best Region 2 has to offer. You can point to the SC vs WB game, but remember SC was a few yards and a few seconds from taking the lead before a fumble and a TD the other way gave WB the secure win. SC had not yet opened up their complete offense in that game. I wil take SC over any Region 2 team.

William Blount, McMinn, Farragut and Ooltewah has yet to open up their complete offense. Sevier did get beat by 2-5a's 4th seeded team...

I don't care, Sevier Co has been down a since the 99 championship because a new school took a bunch of the talent. The numbers are rising again and Sevier Co has a coaching staff that is unreal. They have more than "one Player" as all these region 2 folks keep saying. Way more team speed and size than you realize. Again, I still take Sevier Co over any region 2 team, just wait and see......

Edited by bud

Dont forget DB stuggled against Bearden, well improved team. Obviously shocked everybody cruising through Oak Ridge. Are they that bad? Seveir has been the only team to give DB a test, other than Bearden. Difference is that Sevier had the game won until the last minute. Im not saying they will or wont but this is the best chance to win the state. This is the most talented DB team.

Ah.....Your still mad cause DB put a woppin' on your Vikes...AGAIN!

You know that was that game that was closer than the score ;)

Sorry I do not pull for the Vikes. You may have seen me post against the Rebels as a favor to get Souths attention but no other posts for the Vikes although the way you talk you make it sound as if you played the game. lets see if you can guess who I pull for......... :thumb: ........bet you can't since you can't make it to the "boro" remember take 840

Enjoy your award

Edited by fnlssrg

William Blount, McMinn, Farragut and Ooltewah has yet to open up their complete offense. Sevier did get beat by 2-5a's 4th seeded team...

And the #2 seed from 2-5A has 2 4A losses (Central and Powell) including the #4 seed 3-4A (Powell)...so the only thing that will matter will be when the playoffs start.

So let me analyze your statement. In week 10 the teams have yet to open there offense? That makes no common sense because why would they hold back when they have been in games where they have lost (some close) and there full offensive capabilites could have won the game....say the close losses by WB and FHS had to the Owls...if they had a chance to win then why would they have held back opening up there offense? Your comment makes no sense and I would doubt any coach would take that approach. The statement you replied to was made that SC had not totally opened there offense against WB during week 1...I don't know that to be true but it is more of a possibilty than a team in week 10 not opening up there complete offense yet? What would they be waiting on?

Edited by maroonandgray

Sorry I do not pull for the Vikes. You may have seen me post against the Rebels as a favor to get Souths attention but no other posts for the Vikes although the way you talk you make it sound as if you played the game. lets see if you can guess who I pull for......... <_< ........bet you can't since you can't make it to the "boro" remember take 840

Enjoy your award

Well maybe you should have your mommy go back and read your previous post back to you. You are a Vikes fan. I really liked that prediction Vikes-35, South-14. How close were you then. Oh, that game was closer than the score. :lol:

As for as taking the 840 exit, you wouldn't know. You've never been any futher than Maryville. :D

Well maybe you should have your mommy go back and read your previous post back to you. You are a Vikes fan. I really liked that prediction Vikes-35, South-14. How close were you then. Oh, that game was closer than the score. <_<

As for as taking the 840 exit, you wouldn't know. You've never been any futher than Maryville. :D

No I am Not as I said I did it as a Favor. We really don't have to worry about you much longer because I am sure you will be on the Basketball Forum in a couple of weeks :lol: I am finished wasting keystrocks But I have a perfect smiley that looks like you :o ..............I will give you a hint who I am for........I live off I-65 south

Edited by fnlssrg