Dobyns-Bennent, State Champs?

Rolltribe37

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say in week four of the playoffs it will be Sevier County - Riverdale. SCHS is just hitting their stride after killing Bearden. All teams better look out for the Smokey Bears.

If you don't leave any food out they won't come around. But if they do don't try to run. Its best to make loud noises. Have a whistle with you. Bears hate the sound of a whistle.

I say in week four of the playoffs it will be Sevier County - Riverdale. SCHS is just hitting their stride after killing Bearden. All teams better look out for the Smokey Bears.

I wouldn't say that killing Bearden is a sign that Sevier is going to making all the way to the semis and play Riverdale. Sure, it was a decent win, but Bearden isn't all that great. I'd be highly shocked if Sevier County could get past either Dobyns-Bennett or Ooltewah in the playoffs. Furthermore, they might or might not even get past Farragut, although I think it would be a heck of ballgame if those two teams played.

Not a good thread topic Rolltribe. You know DB fans are not allowed to talk about a state championship. Plus, you will attract every DB hater in the country.

I believe you started All the other threads of all the State Champs to take the focus off this and it back fired :D .........Remember I-81 to I-40 and do not forget the 840 exit :D

Unfortunately for everyone in Region 1 & 2, Riverdale is playing as good as or better than they ever have..........they're ferocious! I don't care what's up your way, they ain't gonna get by the Warriors. Mark it down!

What!

Riverdale, a team thats running the Wing-T being a threat at the 5A title. I wonder what all the haters will say if Riverdale wins state, running the Wing-T. A lot of backtracking I think :(

Did you start all the other threads to try and get bad karma out of the way. Becuase I can't deny it, I am also very superstitious,so I wouldn't blame you. Either way, does DB have enough size to match up to a team that has a power running game.I know they have plenty of speed on defense but I wasn't sure about how they would match up against a power running team since I heard Riverdale runs the Wing T. Either way,best of luck to everyone.

Did you start all the other threads to try and get bad karma out of the way. Becuase I can't deny it, I am also very superstitious,so I wouldn't blame you. Either way, does DB have enough size to match up to a team that has a power running game.I know they have plenty of speed on defense but I wasn't sure about how they would match up against a power running team since I heard Riverdale runs the Wing T. Either way,best of luck to everyone.

biggest line and best power back DB will face imho is WB the walker kid with that huge line got more yards against Owls all year unless I'm mistaken.