hardest hitter in high school football

powerp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hardest hitting sophmore I've ever seen is Spencer Grooms from Cosby. He is 6'4" 230 lbs and will rock your world. He allready benches 300 plus and is still just a boy. Give him two years and he will be a household name in highschool football in Tennessee. He can play any position in the box and is the most intimidating MLB I've seen.

He doesn't get chances to lay hard hits repeatedly because he is a DT, but Tyrell Spearman of Crockett County laid the hardest hit I've ever seen in a high school game this year (and I've attended games for over 20 years).

After Ron Johnson intercepted a pass, Spearman threw a block that knocked the defender several yards through the air. Pretty sure Tyrell hit him so hard that the defender's grandchildren will be born with bruises. :blink:

It was one of the few times I've actually felt sorry for an opposing player who was not injured on a play.

Edited by crockettfan

He doesn't get chances to lay hard hits repeatedly because he is a DT, but Tyrell Spearman of Crockett County laid the hardest hit I've ever seen in a high school game this year (and I've attended games for over 20 years).

After Ron Johnson intercepted a pass, Spearman threw a block that knocked the defender several yards through the air. Pretty sure Tyrell hit him so hard that the defender's grandchildren will be born with bruises. ;)

It was one of the few times I've actually felt sorry for an opposing player who was not injured on a play.

The hardest I’ve ever seen was from Milan’s Jake Anderson. He’s a corner and he only weighs in at around 175, but he hit a Huntington receiver so hard a Huntington poster said the next day that he broke two ribs and suffered a collapsed lung. I don’t know just how accurate that is, but it was one of his fans that said it.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

Matt Robertson (# 2) for GP,he's not all that big but when he hits you,you kno it...........on south greene's last offensive play of the game they ran a HB pass back to the QB,the HB lobbed it a little high and right as th QB caught it he turned to go down field and he was introduced to matt robertson, :thumb: he did a complete 360 along with a flip, he then lay motionless for about 5 minutes or longer,luckily he wasnt seriously injured but wow... it still hurts me to think about it