District 11aa

wareagleblue

Absolutely :P

I am just glad that the District tourney is at CCCHS this year because now I won't have to drive very far at all. If only the Regional tourney were at Montgomery Central instead of Waverly Central I'd then be set ;)

IT HAS NOT YET BEEN DECIDED WHERE THE TOURNY WILL BE AT!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless something was decided today it is still undecided

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how bout some predictions on tomorrow nights games! Harpeth and Sycamore should both improve their records to 7-1 and make the race for number one that much tighter. Cheatham coming off a tough loss to Mont. Central will likely come out strong agaisnt Creek Wood to stay in the race for number one. The fact that Waverly will be coming out of a week of dispointing single digit loses to the three Cheatham County Teams should serve as a bit of motivation. Waverly really needs to win this one in order to stay away from the bottom three seeds come tournament time.

Harpeth @ Fairview: Harpeth by 20

Stewart @ Sycamore: Sycamore by 25

Mont Central @ Waverly: Waverly by 4, Home court advantage will be the determining factor.

Cheatham @ Creek Wood: Cheatham by 4 in a dog fight.

Harpeth really isn't playing the way I thought they would at this time, but look for them to roll over Fairview. Have to get it going on all cylinders soon.

Sycamore will dominate a very weak Stewart County team.

I think Waverly is in a must win situation and gets it all together to defeat Montgomery Central.

Creek Wood to beat Cheatham County in a close one. This could be the game of the night as both teams trying to stay in the hunt.