Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa whoa everyone. You underestimate Lv bigtime. We all know one player doesnt make a team. Lv is not a one man team. Lv has a really good offensive line, one of the reasons Scruggs has so much success. They are a hard working group of kids. Dont say is a one man effort. That said, as much as I love Lookout Valley, i just dont see them winning, Just being realistic. I do think it will be closer than the experts predict.

TC 31

LV 21

Lookout valley...lets just go ahead and call them the Scruggs, Cause lets face it...he is THE ONLY thing they have. If someone can stop him LV looks like a chcken with its head cut off running around on the field. LV fans give me a break...you have no chance...might as well save your gas money...because this game will be last years gordonville game times 2!!

None of them are gonna be over by half time, that doesn't happen in the playoffs. Chas is gonna give 'em a "run" for the money and they aren't ever gonna quit. it's gonna be a real good game. Anyone who thinks it's gonna be over by halftime must be sorely misinformed. And there is no way you can believe Chas is all we have. Look at our o-line, d-line, three other rb's, good wr's and an accurate quick qb, that isn't well known bc he mainly gets the ball to Chas, but can still hurt you w/ his arm.

Edited by basser52

Lookout valley...lets just go ahead and call them the Scruggs, Cause lets face it...he is THE ONLY thing they have. If someone can stop him LV looks like a chcken with its head cut off running around on the field. LV fans give me a break...you have no chance...might as well save your gas money...because this game will be last years gordonville game times 2!!

Come on now Marc, don't be running my crowd off! What will we do with all these extra

burgers & 'dogs? Seriously tho, This could very well be a better game than people on here

seem think. I can assure you, the folks here @TC are not taking this game lightly.

So, all you LV folks, come on up, enjoy the Creekbank atmosphere & we'll see how it goes.

:lol:

Come on now Marc, don't be running my crowd off! What will we do with all these extra

burgers & 'dogs? Seriously tho, This could very well be a better game than people on here

seem think. I can assure you, the folks here @TC are not taking this game lightly.

So, all you LV folks, come on up, enjoy the Creekbank atmosphere & we'll see how it goes.

:lol:

Nice post grunt and i totally agree. This year you can't tell what could happen it's been a wild one!