Kingston at Carter

GOLF07

Guys lets don't create a QB controversy I would hope that Bounds is ready to go on Friday.Moving #11 to QB takes one of our biggest playmakers at receiver away.The only thing that concerns me is you have to have a guy under center that the team believes in and I hope this is the case with Bounds however after hearing some of the things that went on Friday at half this may not be the case.The coaches must make some tough decision on this matter early in the week because unlike the Fulton game this is do or die and I think Carter should advance to the next round.GO HORNETS!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call solomon. Carter had Livingston beaten last year and just came up short. I totally agree, Stanton and Gorman are huge playmakers at receiver and balance each other out well. Carter has a better chance with the double threat.

Last season's LA team was a team of destiny if there ever was one.

I also agree. Those two at receiver require you to respect the pass and not load up on the run. It's going to be hard enough for Carter to run the ball anyway with Kingston's line averaging upward of 270 without them stacking the box and shutting down one big receivign threat. I think having Gorman on the field against Fulton would have helped ease the pressure off of the running game some.

Bounds (as well as others) just needs to take some deep breaths this week and let the game come to him and not try to win it all himself. He's got good reveivers and a couple of good running backs to help. This is a very winnable game, but it's also a very losable game too.

Me too, apparently from what I hear the Carter boys are still talking stuff... :thumb:

I would like to say that when the starting QB is caught stealing School Servielance cameras, DT has spent more time in Juvenile than in class, and players are allowed to quit the team, and come back when the coach realizes he needs him, how can anyone complain about a little mouthing. Fulton has had this problem for years.

I would like to say that when the starting QB is caught stealing School Servielance cameras, DT has spent more time in Juvenile than in class, and players are allowed to quit the team, and come back when the coach realizes he needs him, how can anyone complain about a little mouthing. Fulton has had this problem for years.

What does that have to do with anything?? Nothing, you don't know what your talking about. We had this conversation on another thread so I won't go into detail to inform the ignortant... but we kicked off our starting QB didn't we?? These kids don't have it as easy as most others so yeah they make mistakes but if they didn't get to come back to the football team what would they have?? They would most likely be breaking the law now wouldn't they?? Yeah Fulton might have a problem with losing players and having them come back, but we don't get really cocky, spray paint things on peoples fields ect. now do we?? We just keep our mouth shuts and whoop up on people like you when the time comes.

What does that have to do with anything?? Nothing, you don't know what your talking about. We had this conversation on another thread so I won't go into detail to inform the ignortant... but we kicked off our starting QB didn't we?? These kids don't have it as easy as most others so yeah they make mistakes but if they didn't get to come back to the football team what would they have?? They would most likely be breaking the law now wouldn't they?? Yeah Fulton might have a problem with losing players and having them come back, but we don't get really cocky, spray paint things on peoples fields ect. now do we?? We just keep our mouth shuts and whoop up on people like you when the time comes.

Complete side note -

Do you really think it was Carter who painted that on the field? The "spray paint" motivation technique has been a coach's favorite since the 60s. Plus, if a high school kid was going to do it, don't you think they would paint more than just "7-2" out there? And didn't someone "vandalize" the Fulton field Catholic week too?

I'm putting my money on those trouble-making cheerleaders. They seem to be known at most schools as the field spray painters.........

Edited by Solomon

Complete side note -

Do you really think it was Carter who painted that on the field? The "spray paint" motivation technique has been a coach's favorite since the 60s. Plus, if a high school kid was going to do it, don't you think they would paint more than just "7-2" out there? And didn't someone "vandalize" the Fulton field Catholic week too?

I'm putting my money on those trouble-making cheerleaders. They seem to be known at most schools as the field spray painters.........

Regardless whether it was "those trouble-making cheerleaders," our coaches, or someone else, that was a complete side note. The fact of the matter is that most people don't really know the situation here, yet they post an opinion like they know what is going on. Maybe the coaches have good reasons for letting them back on the team, to me they are good reasons what do you think? Like I said before we might have kids that get in trouble but we keep our mouths shut until game day.

I don't have a fight in this, but I will say that every school has its issues. If I'm not mistaken doesn't Carter have both inner-city kids as well as rural kids.

We tend to make excuses for kids making the same mistakes over and over.

I have always had a saying that I believed in.

"The first time is a mistake, the second time is a habit". Allowing the same kids second and third chances ten times is not the way to break them from this habit.

How many chances should we give people?

the outcome of this game depends on how many touches kingstons stud running back Jeffrey Smith gets.. this kid is a combinations of harrison smith and chris shiverdecker.. hes big strong and can juke u out of your jock.. if vic can get Smith 25 to 30 touches, they will come out on top... but with smith splitting time at running back and the quarterback position, that might be hard to do.. unless he just rolls out every play and shows that 4.4 40 time that he is capable of..