volunteer vs. tennessee

bomber68

Volunteers defense is playing light out. They are probably the most physical defense in East Tennessee. Not the biggest or fastest but the team that will hit you in the mouth and help you up and then do it again. Tennessee High will get luck if they score 14 against this defense. I got Volunteer winning 21 to 7.

Well it looks like we,re the under dog. :D Guys If you pull togather and volunteer takes you lightly...well we might be able to pull off the upset of the decade Friday night , but it will take a complete team effort to beat the falcons , but you can do it . :blink:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like we,re the under dog. :D Guys If you pull togather and volunteer takes you lightly...well we might be able to pull off the upset of the decade Friday night , but it will take a complete team effort to beat the falcons , but you can do it . :P

Talk is cheap, as is all this brag on this thread. If anyone could predict a score

why should anyone go to the games. This is silly and I doubt the FALCONS are

even reading these postings most of it sound so juvenile. Stay focused Falcons

and let these THS goupies sound off.

GO FALCONS :D

Doesn't matter what either team does, they will never beat the mighty mighty maryville rebels. Heck, they won't even make it past mowest. Tenn high always settles for being good in their area, when are you gonna man up and learn to play with the big boys down the Interstate...

I guess you didnt see the Vikings play Mo West in 2004. And who does hang with Maryville, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 teams...

I guess you didnt see the Vikings play Mo West in 2004. And who does hang with Maryville, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 teams...

Let's see...in 2004, an undefeated TN High team that was averaging almost 45 ppg and had not scored less than 35 points all year long was held to 17 points by what was probably the worst West team in a decade. I'm not sure I'd be bragging too much about that performance from the Vikes.

Doesn't matter what either team does, they will never beat the mighty mighty maryville rebels. Heck, they won't even make it past mowest. Tenn high always settles for being good in their area, when are you gonna man up and learn to play with the big boys down the Interstate...

Well maybe one day we can start recruiting as it is said to be happening in Maryville. Then maybe we can start closing the doors to students so we can stay in the 4a rankings like you all are said to do. Or maybe we will just be content with our love of the game of football, try our hardest with what we have, and work as hard as we can to get better. And move on after our highschool or college career is over with and not always live back in those "glory days" like you probably will. But lets get ready for the Falcons Friday night!!! VIKING PRIDE!!!

P.S. Just judging by your name I would guess you either don't even play or you are probably already living back in those "glory days"

Edited by JusAplaya

That’s pretty tough talk coming from a team the doesn’t have the (you know whats) to step up to the next level. Maybe YOU should take a trip down the interstate and play the true BIG BOY Ooltewah or Dobyns Bennett … Otherwise keep you ''big boy" talk to yourself. Everyone knows Maryville dominates 4A...it's not even fun anymore. If your scared just say so!!! :(:thumb::thumb:

That’s pretty tough talk coming from a team the doesn’t have the (you know whats) to step up to the next level. Maybe YOU should take a trip down the interstate and play the true BIG BOY Ooltewah or Dobyns Bennett … Otherwise keep you ''big boy" talk to yourself. Everyone knows Maryville dominates 4A...it's not even fun anymore. If your scared just say so!!! B):D:o

Heck, when they get close to going over the limit for 4A they lock-out the kids :(

Let's see...in 2004, an undefeated TN High team that was averaging almost 45 ppg and had not scored less than 35 points all year long was held to 17 points by what was probably the worst West team in a decade. I'm not sure I'd be bragging too much about that performance from the Vikes.

I’m sorry…who did you say won that game??? :D:o

Wow, I had some respect for Maryville until you opened your mouth. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut before you start blabbing some of the rules that Maryville has broken. That's right, go away, we all know what goes on down there so shut it.