Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, Friday, it is finally here. Everyone knows how to get to this game. It should be a great atmosphere at South tonight down at Death Valley.

For the fans, dress for cold weather since the low is supposed to be 28. Both sides drive safely to and from the game. Most of all, cheer the boys on because it is playoff time!

As for the players, play hard and don't hold anything back. This could be your last game of the year. Whatever happens, make sure you have no regrets when that clock ticks down.

Lastly, Boone Pride!

The third round, ugh, I beg to differ sir.

I know you do…but you’ll be ok :D . Phillips is the man and the Rebels are playing with a lot of pride at this point in the season. We all know that Boone is dangerous as long as they are still in the game. So look for the Ace to come out firing!!!

Good luck to your team…but I’m going to have to go with them MLC boys. :D

South 28

Boone 10

Can someone tell me why South was throwing the ball in the 4th quarter when they were leading by more than 40?

Brad Jeffers (Soph.) entered the game early in the 3rd. In the 4th #15 Taylor Fletcher (Soph) came in and ran the ball until the clock ran out. We did not throw the ball in the 4th. Besides, if we did throw the ball with our backup QB and all second string offense (with the exception of Fletcher) what would be the big deal. It's what we do. Fletcher was 1st string Tailback until he broke his foot against DB so this is his first time on the field in 10 weeks so he doesn't count. Were you at the game?