William Blount @ Farragut - Round 2

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH IN GOVMAN WORLD :thumb: YEAH ETCOACH IS A GENIUS. IF HE IS SUCH A GENIUS, ASK HIM WHO WOULD BE FAVORED IN THE REMATCH :P AND REMEMBER THIS GOVMAN, ANY TEAM CAN HAVE AN OFF NIGHT...WE DID AND STILL WON..OF COURSE YOU KNOW WE CHEATED :lol: AND BY THE WAY, GUESS WHO WAS THE LAST TEAM TO BEAT DB BEFORE YOU GUYS- THE OWLS ;)

Actually, the observation you made was that "all I can see on here is how WB can't wait for a rematch with Ooltewah." Evidently, at the time you made that statement you were reading some posts that none of the rest of us were reading.

We are focused on trying to figure out a way to compete with a very good Farragut team. If we were to get through that one, then we'll focus on whoever advances on the other side of our bracket.

And loveshsfootball, let me give you some advice ... don't try to match wits with ETCoach. The guy is a freakin' genius. He can out-think guys like me and you with "half his brain tied behind his back." You know how some folks say "he's one card shy of a full deck?" Well, ET is playing with like a deck and a half.

Oh, and loveshsfootball? Keep on talking about "looking forward to a rematch with WB". Those who saw both teams on the same night on the same field, they know who the favorite would be. ;)

YEAH IN GOVMAN WORLD :thumb: YEAH ETCOACH IS A GENIUS. IF HE IS SUCH A GENIUS, ASK HIM WHO WOULD BE FAVORED IN THE REMATCH :P AND REMEMBER THIS GOVMAN, ANY TEAM CAN HAVE AN OFF NIGHT...WE DID AND STILL WON..OF COURSE YOU KNOW WE CHEATED :lol: AND BY THE WAY, GUESS WHO WAS THE LAST TEAM TO BEAT DB BEFORE YOU GUYS- THE OWLS ;)

Luvshsfootball,

Alot of folks like to put the quoted stuff 'above' their comments and use both upper and lower case letters.

AWWWW GOVMAN SUCH MALICE IN YOUR TYPING. I'M JUST UNINTELLIGENT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SO WHY DO YOU THINK I CAN TYPE :thumb: LIGHTEN UP. I AM CHEERING FOR YOU GUYS AGAINST FARRAGUT. IF MY OVERATED, LUCKY, CHEATING OWLS WIN THEN MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AGAIN :lol:

Luvshsfootball,

Alot of folks like to put the quoted stuff 'above' their comments and use both upper and lower case letters.

One more thing ETcoach. I would love some enlightenment from you, the expert. Since I said the Owls would be where they are now undefeated and Region 2-5a champs and rolling along in the playoffs. I don't even think you picked your own team to beat DB. Youre great knowledge overwhelms us all B)

Did I say Ooltewah was weak and overrated or did you do your usual and put words in someone's mouth? That is the difference between you and I. You see one post from one WB fan and think that somehow WB is looking past Farragut. That is surely not what you think. I hope you are more intelligent than that and are just trying to excite me and GovMan. No, I did not pick WB last week, and I am not picking them this week. I hope like everyone else that they do win, but I don't pick teams just because I want them to win. I also said in my previous post that Ooltewah would be favored in their game. It is called logic. Can WB win? Of course, but, they would not be the favorite in this game...Can Sevier County win? Of course, but they would not be the favorite. So, there you go. See what you can turn around from this post and make it seem like I am downplaying Ooltewah. Oh, by the way, where on here did I call myself an expert or did you just make that up somewhere like you do everything else? One who makes predictions that become true is no definition of an expert. It is a definition of a lucky person. If you will look at the majority of my posts, they are not full of predictions but instead accounts for WB games that I have witnessed to help those who were not at the game. I have tried to pick more games than I should have in the past 20 years that has cost me a lot of money. Sometimes you're hot, sometimes you're not. If you want to pride yourself on your picks (which I don't know if you make them or not) then fine. Just quit trying to add comments that I did not make.

AWWWW GOVMAN SUCH MALICE IN YOUR TYPING. I'M JUST UNINTELLIGENT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SO WHY DO YOU THINK I CAN TYPE B) LIGHTEN UP. I AM CHEERING FOR YOU GUYS AGAINST FARRAGUT. IF MY OVERATED, LUCKY, CHEATING OWLS WIN THEN MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AGAIN B)

They have only been lucky once (vs Farragut) and only cheated once (against WB). However, I have come to the conclusion that Ooltewah played very poorly against WB. And, although WB did outplay Ooltewah on that night, if, by some miracle they were to meet again, Ooltewah would be the favorite. Also, Govman is right...I am a genius. (Just not when it comes to predicting..ask Tony Lewis).

They have only been lucky once (vs Farragut) and only cheated once (against WB). However, I have come to the conclusion that Ooltewah played very poorly against WB. And, although WB did outplay Ooltewah on that night, if, by some miracle they were to meet again, Ooltewah would be the favorite. Also, Govman is right...I am a genius. (Just not when it comes to predicting..ask Tony Lewis).

Ooltewah absolutely did not get lucky against Farragut.