Jackson Southside vs. Giles County

me4sshs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will have to wait and see. No one knows, not the coaches, players, fans. We will have to see what each of the teams bring and will know something around 9:30 Friday night. I hope to see South Side win. They have come a long way. They are a good team, no matter who they have played, as I am sure Giles Co. is. I know what the coaches are doing, I know what the players are doing, at least for South Side......we will just have to wait and see what Giles Co. brings to Jackson. Giles Co. have a safe trip to Jackson. See you Friday!

I throughly love how when the playoffs roll around, how people seem to forget a team's work for the 10 weeks prior to it, and focus only on the week before. I think South Side may have had a bit of the "looking past" syndrome on Friday. I don't see it happening again. Southside by 10.

I think you are right. They've had their bump in the road hopefully and will recover from it. I agree with you, SS by 10.

How many yards did Giles pass against Bolivar

This one will be very interesting.........giles county (10-1) versus jackson southside (11-0). Now ive seen ppl on this topic write predictions of three and four TD victorys.......no you can get that one out of ur minds...........giles is a good squad and so is southside so i predict a close one here going in favor of southside because they are at home 28-24. I dont see a blow out this is the playoffs.....and it is a match up of two teams with a combined record of 21-1.........no way its gonna be a blow out!!!!

Giles has more to prove to get the respect they deserve.... I hope they go into this game knowing they're the 'underdog' and using it to their advantage.

This talk of them being beaten by 3 or 4 TD's shows a complete lack of respect for their game... I hope they can prove you all wrong- Good luck GC.

Giles has more to prove to get the respect they deserve.... I hope they go into this game knowing they're the 'underdog' and using it to their advantage.

This talk of them being beaten by 3 or 4 TD's shows a complete lack of respect for their game... I hope they can prove you all wrong- Good luck GC.

You are right and it makes them dangerous, I just hope South Side realizes that. No, I don't think its a blow out, by any means. Close game, tough game, with South Side barely winning..........

Giles County Will win this games with no problem it seems that Jackson South Side Had Trouble With a 4th Place team in Cheatham County who isnt very good so i think theyve played alotta weak teams sein as there the only once in there region that one so Giles County Will Roll Over them

Giles has a gooood chance to pull the upset .They won at a very good

# 4 seed and a good #3. Correct me if I am wrong B.C.,but Cheatham lost to

some good playoff teams.If you have the cubs on next years schedule, I'd be carefull what I said.Make a note ,region 5,CC will be the next power.

Giles has been tough against the run,and has a pretty good pass def.

With #1 Dunavant at qb. their off.has seldom been slowed,and has not been stopped.If their def. plays well,they win,no dout about it. The loss to Lipscomb

was without #1 and with an injured #8

SOUTHSIDE is not 11-0 by chance! over rated or not,you have to be pretty darn good to go undefieted.good luck to both.

This one will be very interesting.........giles county (10-1) versus jackson southside (11-0). Now ive seen ppl on this topic write predictions of three and four TD victorys.......no you can get that one out of ur minds...........giles is a good squad and so is southside so i predict a close one here going in favor of southside because they are at home 28-24. I dont see a blow out this is the playoffs.....and it is a match up of two teams with a combined record of 21-1.........no way its gonna be a blow out!!!!

I say giles 28 southside 21. I got a feeling that giles comes in pumped up, makes no mistakes, takes advantage of ss mistakes and they do what they gotta do and win the ball game.. and also go to the air when needed for big gains. Giles in my opinion will take a hard played game because southside makes some simple mistakes.Even though id like to see ss win i jus got a feeling giles wins. Crockett78.. what u think about my prediction????

GO CROCKETT :lol: