7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

well its more of a colts thing :thumb:. i hope he enjoys it now because the titans are taking the AFC south by storm next year :)

sorry to get off topic, but its not a first on this thread

Peyton's ok. I'm not a huge fan, but I will give credit where credit is due. He is HANDS DOWN the best QB playing today and if he keeps it up he will break every record there is. Now lets get back on topic.

Go White County!!! :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton worked harder with less athleticism than any other QB. He is a student of the game and proved that with the right coaching, outlook, surrounding cast, and work ethic.......you can accomplish your dreams .

Forget Titans ,......we are going to repeat... :thumb:

That is what worries me about Riverdale......they have all the pieces of the puzzle...but haven't put them together correctly.

Pregame warm-up Most People: Lay-ups, 3 on 2, Shell, Shooting, etc.

Pregame warm-up Cutter: Explaining to the Officials what they should look for when so and so do so and so to him during the game.

Good Offensive Player, but IMO is not on a playing level in which he can walk over to the officials standing across from the scorers table sideline and discuss technique of officiating a game.

Mind you this is before the game. Good Grief!!! Shut Up and Play.

If he continues this he will be remembered more for his tantrums on the floor (like Oden's T's) than his offensive playing ability.

.....Remember that kid from Siegel that used to......

Edited by DevilOfATime

It takes a bad night from Riverdale for Siegel to have good FT shooting? News to me

Nick and Gooch are capable players and Riverdale having a good night does not mean they can't have success

What some view as Mental weakness from Cutter are people who just don't understand him as a player. Kid is passionate and that shows when he is on the court because of how bad he wants to win. He is the leader of that team and that has never been a question on this team. That people are even questioning whether or not Cutter can hold up mentally is almost comical.

Also tdntn didn't you come on here earlier and say Cutter took over in the 3rd quarter of the 1st game and that there was nothing Riverdale could do to stop it?

If Siegel could choose one team to play from Murfreesboro to play, It would be Riverdale.

Siegel can't figure it out. Both times they have played Blackman the started in a zone. Both times Siegel got shredded. Then they would switch to man which would get them back in the game only to go back to zone and watch Blackman run away.

How high do you have to finish in the district tourney to make it to regions?

Siegel can't figure it out. Both times they have played Blackman the started in a zone. Both times Siegel got shredded. Then they would switch to man which would get them back in the game only to go back to zone and watch Blackman run away.

How high do you have to finish in the district tourney to make it to regions?

Top 4 go. You MUST win your 1st game. Except for Oakland who is guaranteed a spot in the region for finishing 1st in the Dist.

You win your 1st Dist. tourney game and you will get THREE more games guaranteed.

Edited by 85warrior

This came out of Jaffarious's mouth which obviously was misunderstood from coach King... please forgive me B)

It is the first team to do it since we added 2 more teams to District 7AAA.....making it even more difficult to do as it adds 4 more games to the schedule.

Blazin....your boy is peaking at the right time and kicking butt.

No matter, the last oakland team to go unbeaten in district play was the 96 team, which is the best team King has ever had and probably second in school history only to that great 1984 team