2A

9-2 CPA vs 10-1 Camden

9-2 humboldt vs. 8-3 MArtin Westview

6-5?? Milan vs. 8-3 trenton peabody

3A

10-1 Giles Co. vs 11-0 Jax.Southside

11-0 Crockett vs. 9-2 covington

10-1 Dyersburg vs. 4-7 Haywood

McKenzie: still hard to believe that they lost s superstar and became a better team

Lake Co.:thumb:???????????

CPA: the way that they beat up on Fairview and competed with GP says it all.

Westview: hats off to Dan Coady on really overachieving this year in Martin.

Milan: the Bulldogs have really circled the wagons and rallied through controversy

Giles Co.: they have an excellent back in Edgmon & a good passing game to win.

Dyersburg: the Trojans have been rolling since Counce's disaster and they'll eliminate "Cinderella".

Crockett Co.: it will be a much closer game this time around I'd venture to say.

1A

10-1 McKenzie vs. 8-3 JCS

9-2 TCA vs. 8-3 Lake Co.

2A

9-2 CPA vs 10-1 Camden

3A

I am going with TCA over Lake County in one Class 1A playoff game. I am taking JCS over McKenzie in a high scoring affair as well.

In 2A, I will go with Camden, Humboldt, and Milan.

My picks in 3A are SouthSide, Crockett Co., and Dyersburg.

McKenzie: still hard to believe that they lost s superstar and became a better team

Lake Co.:o???????????

CPA: the way that they beat up on Fairview and competed with GP says it all.

Westview: hats off to Dan Coady on really overachieving this year in Martin.

Milan: the Bulldogs have really circled the wagons and rallied through controversy

Giles Co.: they have an excellent back in Edgmon & a good passing game to win.

Dyersburg: the Trojans have been rolling since Counce's disaster and they'll eliminate "Cinderella".

Crockett Co.: it will be a much closer game this time around I'd venture to say.

1A ......McKenzie & Lake County :thumb:

2A......Camden,Milan & Humboldt :(

3A ....Crockett Co & Dyersburg :(

1A

10-1 McKenzie vs. 8-3 JCS JCS Eagle defense is better than McKenzie`s and will slow them down enough to earn the win. McKenzie has been able to outscore their opponents this year but have also given up a lot of points. JCS got off to a bad start this year and I think that is deceiving. Most of us got in our heads that JCS was down this year and I just don`t think they are. IMO opinon defense wins games and JCS has the better defense.

9-2 TCA vs. 8-3 Lake Co. TCA I think TCA has a better "team thing going on. They were all at my church as a team a few weeks ago. Teams that hang together play together. Both teams have talent, but I think TCA just has that "karma" thing going on this year. Good things happen when you have that "team" concept instead of individuals.

2A

9-2 CPA vs 10-1 Camden CPA Tough one here. But I was very impressed with CPA last week. Just a hunch on this one. I`d love to see Camden win this one because they are West TN, but CPA will just be more prepared.

9-2 humboldt vs. 8-3 Martin Westview Westview I think Westview has finished stronger than Humboldt has and will avenge a regular season loss to the Vikings. I`m impressed by the 7-0 loss to Milan by the boys from Martin TN. I think coaching will be a difference in this one.

6-5?? Milan vs. 8-3 Trenton Peabody Milan The Bulldogs are the class of region 7A this year. They got their hind ends whupped with a stick at Crockett County in week 1, but it did the Milan good. They`ve been a good doggie ever since. It`s been great to see Trenton have a strong team this year but coaching and tradition and pride wins out in this one. This will be one of the better games for fans like me who are "waiting til next year" to go see. A County rivalry with loads of pride on the line.

3A

10-1 Giles Co. vs 11-0 Jax.Southside Southside It`s with hesitation that I`m picking SS in this one. I`ve seen what the Hawks have this year and trust me they are good, but I was so disappointed in them last week. I just don`t think they were fully prepared for Cheatham`s passing game. I blame that mainly on the coaches. At this point in the year it`s up to the coaches to get their team ready for the next opponent an I don`t think they were. SS no doubt has the talent but Giles could come in here more prepared for what SS offers. A 10-0 season doesn`t earn you anything in the playoffs. I hope the Hawks have come down off that perch and realize it this week.

11-0 Crockett vs. 9-2 Covington Crockett County There`s no doubt in my mind that PA will have the Cavs ready for this one. I talked about TCA`s team concept earlier, well Crockett County is the karma king this year. They have great leadership from their seniors and like the Blues Brothers, they are on a mission. I have no doubt that CC will at least get to the semi`s this year. Covington is good, but it`s the second verse same as the first.

10-1 Dyersburg vs. 4-7 Haywood Haywood This is my upset pick of the week. Haywood seems to be finally getting it together. They played discombobulated for most of the season, but this is Haywood and they always have the athletes there. I think they have enough to squeak past the Trojans. Big plays will be the difference in this one.

1A

10-1 McKenzie vs. 8-3 JCS

9-2 TCA vs. 8-3 Lake Co.

2A

9-2 CPA vs 10-1 Camden

3A

McKenzie

TCA

CPA

Westview

Milan

Giles

Crockett Co.

Haywood (Only because of D'burg's past performances in playoffs)